Judge allows lawsuit to ban bear baiting in Idaho, Wyoming

Great, that's all we need. Granola munchers never stop pushing their BS agenda. Hopefully it doesn't go all the way through.

Thanks for posting it and bringing it to our attention.

Great, that's all we need. Granola munchers never stop pushing their BS agenda. Hopefully it doesn't go all the way through.

Thanks for posting it and bringing it to our attention.
Fight, fight, fight--do not let this take hold! I'm in Kali and they proposed a law earlier this week to BAN BEAR HUNTING! They outlawed hounds several years ago.

Do not let the anti's burrow into your culture with "incremental" and "humane" or whatever laws. They mean to use your state as an example and add it to their list of wins when they proceed to methods of take, game, seasons, etc. and even other states: "Look, even California outlawed hounds, Idaho banned baiting, etc., etc..."

Fight, fight, fight--do not let this take hold! I'm in Kali and they proposed a law earlier this week to BAN BEAR HUNTING! They outlawed hounds several years ago.

Do not let the anti's burrow into your culture with "incremental" and "humane" or whatever laws. They mean to use your state as an example and add it to their list of wins when they proceed to methods of take, game, seasons, etc. and even other states: "Look, even California outlawed hounds, Idaho banned baiting, etc., etc..."
You do realize that this post is almost a year old right....?

No, I did not--thanks for pointing that out. Dang What's New" function...:eek:

That said, my comments are still quite applicable today as they were then. And that sucks!

No, I did not--thanks for pointing that out. Dang What's New" function...:eek:

That said, my comments are still quite applicable today as they were then. And that sucks!
I agree. Unfortunately the threat is still out there and they are always looking at ways to make it so we can only hunt for our meat at Walmart.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom