Judge Tosses CA Ammo Purchase Law

Well since I am one of those law abiding citizens who for some reason was turned down. Worked in the court systems statewide, red badged in Nuclear plants, have a current hunting license and had bought a gun in the last five years. But can't buy ammunition.

They said the reason why it was overturned was because law abiding citizens were getting turned down when trying to buy ammo.

Pure Rocket Scientists in this state.

Still need a “real ID” CA Drivers license or passport (I guess to prove CA resident).
Grabbed some ammo today and needed to show the CA ID with gold bear/star.

It was Sportsman’s Warehouse. No background check was needed, nor $1 charge, but did want to see “real ID”

Well, isn't it great that Bacerra was all over it and got the stay before the weekend. So instead of letting people be safer at home to order on line and have delivered to our door, we must go to a shop, loiter and handle everything needed to buy ammo, maybe come back to pick it up in the pandemic emergency. At the same time, prisoners are being let out early so they don't catch coronavirus in jail.... Think Bacerra is concerned about our safety?

My heart goes out to y’all. As Cali goes, so does the rest of this nation. When do we rise up?

We do rise up, we are just too few. The more America gets urbanized the worse this garbage gets. It isn’t all starting in just CA. States on the east coast have some pretty harsh gun laws that we don’t even have. Scary to think there’s worse out there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom