Jump to new?

buckhorn

Very Active Member
I noticed this function isn’t always there on all the topics. Does it go away at times or am I missing something?

If you’ve viewed it already (scrolled past that point on the page) then it’s no longer new. So yes, it disappears if you’ve read it all.

Founder thanks for the reply.
Is there anyway you could make the jump to new option always stay there. It’s a long scroll to get to the new stuff sometimes. I’ve noticed also that when I get to the end sometimes there are some of the most recent post missing. Am I doing something wrong?

At some point, posts are no longer new. I don’t think there’s any better way to have it than it is. Once you view the “new” posts, they’re no longer new.

I think he means a "skip to the end button". Kinda like there's a return to the top button on a lot of pages. I personally don't find scrolling down to be that much of an inconvenience.

Gotcha. I’ll see if there’s anything like that. Problem would be, then you’d have to scroll back up to where you last read.

Got it! Now when viewing the site on mobile or desktop and scroll up or down, you'll see arrows on the lower right side to take you to the top or bottom of the page. The only issue is, it goes all the way to the top or all the way to the bottom, so you may need to scroll to particular posts on the page.
But it should save some scrolling.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom