Just a simple"I did"

DW

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-18 AT 07:17PM (MST)[p]If you applied for more tags in colorado than you have in the past because of the new payment structure say I did as a response. And say if you are a resident or nonresident. Just curious

#livelikezac

I did x4. Wife and 2 sons. All residents.

Point creep will become an even bigger biche than it presently is.

I have a real beef with CPW doing this as they are doing legislation for fee increases which includes annual CPI and more new legislation paid by registered watercraft users for aquatic nuisance species. Seems they are going all in then counting the coins laters. A few years ago they dip into the general hunters pool of tags to give landowners more while the state continues to suffer from dwindling outdoors person numbers. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY... CPW is doing a bang up job turning me against them.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I did for my wife, daughter and myself. Resident... Always had to pick one before and never could have hoped for my daughter to have chance...

I DID NOT. Just saved me several thousand up front for me, my wife and my three sons. However, I'm sure it will cost me a few more years in point creep :(

I didx3, resident. I don't agree with it and think now that I'll never draw but maybe my 12 yo will draw one day.

I did. NR

Wouldn't have bought an elk point otherwise...but I won't do it again. Just deer from now on.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-18 AT 07:46AM (MST)[p]I DID.. Resident.. also applied both sons for Moose and sheep which we never did before. Never had the money up front before.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-18 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]I didn't res
I always apply for every species, but wife added goat and son added goat and moose.

I didn't.

But correct me if I am wrong, but the app fee is $3 but you still have to pay for the preference point for each species, which is like $40 each. So the only real difference is that you don't have to upfront the tag price for several months.

I did Non Res

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Same as always for me, everything... resident.
My son turns 12 this year so he went in for everything as well. I feel his chances of ever drawing the trophy species tags is not going to be good. I would like to see a program similar to Arizona where you can give your kids your tags.

I didn't...NR.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Lotta I dids in this thread including alot of I threw my kids in goat and sheep so they have a chance. Looks like the numbers are bearing this out. Get her tags now, in 3 years guys will be pulling moose sheep and goat tags with just 3 points silly because there will be thousands of them. Thanx game and parks!

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom