Just curious!!

DoubleDropMuley

Very Active Member
Sitting here tonight comparing last years regs to this years, and started wondering if G&F sends a copy of regs to nonres? I never got any as a res but I can go to local G&F office or store and pick some up. So just curious if they send them to nonres who draw, if not that kinda sucks.

This will be the fourth year they haven't been sent out with licenses. They are a separate mailing after to everyone who received a license in the draw.
Just read them online, that will save them money and will keep the price of tags down ?

Pretty sure I got regs last year but it was after they sent out tags. Have a bull tag this year and haven't received regs yet. I like having a hard copy.

I just got a copy of WY hunting regs, abbreviated version I think, a couple of days ago...sort of a double edged sword, has me pumped up, but also a bit nervous as I'll only have the last couple of weeks of the Pronghorn season as it conflicts with other hunts, and since I'm in a "limited access" unit (24), I'm hoping I'll be able to figure out access to public lands and get it done in the time allowed as this will be my first trip into Wyoming.

Doubledrop your thread title said just curious!! I thought you were curious about something else!!!! LOL

kidding aside my regs showed up last week

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom