just doing my job...

manny53

Long Time Member
i've been coming round here since the winter of 2000 stumbled unto this site looking for a new huny hole, ended up staying, i have heard every religious joke known to man and have had threats by some on here too, but here i go again, just can't help myself.

yea i misspell alot words n don't give dam neither but the word police correct me when i do so were good, but there is nothing more important then yours n mine salvation, i'm not talking about what denomination you hold to, i'm talking bout being in right standing with our maker, yes it is possible, one thing for sure Jesus the son of God did not come to earth and get whipped and beat, put on a cross so we could play church n create a bunch of different denominations, if you hold to catholicism or mormonism don't make you special it just means you belong to a club n it sure don't guarantee you are saved, so what does n how would i know if there is such a way to know for sure, well i have spent countless hours praying n reading the bible no not some book about the bible "The Bible, started when i was 13 had alot of un-explainable experiences to, spent 15 years as a pastor of a non denominational church as well so i learned alot through trial n error.

So, Here it is; Romans 10

if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” period! ...

now if you do this God will take you at your word n if you look for him he will be found i did and have found him, i'm human i get skeptical at times but contrary to popular belief he reassured me time n time again he was real and is active in my life because i asked him to be, thats it thats all it takes, with all the uncertainty in this world today, this is a sure deal if you will only take my advice and read that scripture out loud, you will be saved.

Last edited:
Good job manny53
I’m with you my friend.
I believe it
I’ve said it by mouth
And I got baptized to seal the deal.
I wish I was as strong as you
Keep up the good work you’ve been asked to do

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom