Just for Wife and MIL

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Wife and MIl love tuna salad so I grilled up some tuna ends and pieces from a yellowfin then turned it into classic tuna salad served with Fritos scoopers. Turned out quite good!

C8C952E4-B864-491A-862D-8D67165D16B0.jpeg

10080722-AE63-426C-A925-34B0E8C35A72.jpeg

EB14647A-C1AE-490E-836E-A8935B767A08.jpeg

2BB7F675-A3FC-4107-BFED-283BE4392E7A.jpeg

OMG!! I would have thought I'd died and gone to Heaven :)
Looks beautiful.

MY wife and MIL don't eat wild game, seafood, lobster, shrimp, fish, onions. peppers, spicy Mexican or Thai or Scehzhuan Oriental. Makes my dinners a challenge for variety!!!

Looks beautiful.

MY wife and MIL don't eat wild game, seafood, lobster, shrimp, fish, onions. peppers, spicy Mexican or Thai or Scehzhuan Oriental. Makes my dinners a challenge for variety!!!
Man, I'd starve. :)

Looks beautiful.

In this house they’d be cooking for themselves. You must be a very patient man!

? I quit tuna from the can when I discovered how much I like catching them! Just wish it didn’t cost so much to go catch a few.
I hear ya. My catching days are over.

Actually, I rarely eat tuna salad, but I'm all out of my smoked salmon that I normally use for myself. I'm waiting for salmon filets to go on sale to restock.

Right now, as we speak, I'm getting ready to take 12 lbs. of pork country ribs & 8 lbs. of beef short ribs out of the smoker. I smoked them with only a rub on them for only 2 hrs. & will finish them up in the reg. oven & crock pot.

Looks beautiful.

You must really love her.

Heading to Texas next week to bring back a car I bought. My buddy has 40 acres across the road from the house, and a feeder on this pasture. There were 22 pigs on it last night!! Wonder how many coolers I can get in a Jeep ???

Heading to Texas next week to bring back a car I bought. My buddy has 40 acres across the road from the house, and a feeder on this pasture. There were 22 pigs on it last night!! Wonder how many coolers I can get in a Jeep ???
Rent a U-haul. Where in Texas?

I hear ya. My catching days are over.

Actually, I rarely eat tuna salad, but I'm all out of my smoked salmon that I normally use for myself. I'm waiting for salmon filets to go on sale to restock.

Right now, as we speak, I'm getting ready to take 12 lbs. of pork country ribs & 8 lbs. of beef short ribs out of the smoker. I smoked them with only a rub on them for only 2 hrs. & will finish them up in the reg. oven & crock pot.
Have you ever made Salmon Candy ? With good Salmon like King Salmon bellies or Sockeye filets. Is the best game I have ever had if made right.

These Texas feral pigs are quite tasty if you get younger ones. Don’t shoot the big boars for eating! I make sausage, chopped bbq(pulled pork), pozole, and many other good eats from them.

Will be in Matagorda a few days. Refill on redfish filets, I hope. HEB run for spices and Texas specific stuff. See a bunch of friends.

Just weird, I guess. I like to wander in the spices and condiment aisle and see what's new and strikes my fancy. I know most everything can be ordered, but sometime I like the packaging to! I use a lot of Fiesta brand spices and rubs, Texas brand Hoot & Holler dried jalapeño powder, Rudy's rub for some briskets, things like that. I really miss the flavor of mesquite honey!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom