Just something to look at

K

Knifeboy

Here are some pictures of this January's Pig hunt.
We had some great success, and a lot of fun.
AzBowhunter was with us and shot his pig also, but he posted his pictures a while back.

This is my piggy, I shot her opening day.

Here is Cam's Pig.
I got to watch both he and AzBowHunter through the binos from accross the canyon. It was like being right there with them.

Congrats to both of you!
Those little javelinas are a blast. Looks like you found out yourselves.
a*r

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

What amazed me was the fact that you stalked yours from over 2 miles away and got it. Glassing definately payed off. I always get a kick out of that picture of Cam. That's what hunting is about. Can't wait for next year. Maybe we will be able to get Qualrunner (Eric) to keep track of his tag so he can hunt with us instead of only glassing.

Nice pigs. What part of Arizona are you hunting? I bought a tag for the San Carlos for this coming January. Hopefully I will be able to stick a pig early and then buy an over the counter tag and chase mule deer somewhere in the state. Maybe check out unit 41 and 44 on my way home.

Bill

We were hunting in 33, it was a lot of fun.

As for quailrunner, he needs to leave his cell phone in the truck. So his old lady doesnt call in the middle of the day and talk him off the mountain again.....LOL!...

I can't wait untill next years adventures in the sticks. And I do hope to see quailrunner up their again.

Last year was my first year hunting javelina. What a blast! I didn't connect but was happy with a pretty steep learning curve. I hunted 37B and can't wait until this year!!!

Congrats on the great javelina! Did you get them mounted? What did you do with the meat?

www.parchedmuskrat.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom