Justin's or Tony Lama's

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
Ok what Cowboy boot is the best Justin's or Tony Lama's. I have worn both but I like Tony Lama's for the fit. Justin's seem to be harder to break in than Tony Lama's.
Does anyone wear theirs hunting?
Can't beat just pulling them on no shoe strings on or off....LOL my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Tony Lama. I wear tennies hunting. :)

Fly fishin is difficult for me now as I can’t see the hook eye, and couldn’t feel the line anyway because my hands are blocks of wood now.

I hunt in Ariats , my kids make fun of me. They ask how I can climb up and down in cowboy boots ..... good ones it’s easy !

Fly fishin is difficult for me now as I can’t see the hook eye, and couldn’t feel the line anyway because my hands are blocks of wood now.
My biggest fear while kayak fishing is not sharks or tipping over, it's trying to tie an improved clinch knot out on the water. I can remember how, I just struggle to make it happen.

I hunt in Ariats , my kids make fun of me. They ask how I can climb up and down in cowboy boots ..... good ones it’s easy !
Ropers I'm guessing wouldn't walk up the hills with the riding heel would you.
Ariats I have not tried how do they fit? horsehide linings? I'll look at them always looking for a new pair of cowboy boots

Back in the day, I used to visit the Tony Lama and Justin factories when I was on leave from the Navy. I still have a pair of Tony Lama lizard boots from 1973.

Luchese; i have a pair of lizard skins, square toe. They are very comfortable.

Fit like a glove , no expert here but I live in them all day every day. I’ve tried the rest and didn’t cut it for me.

I never had a pair of Cowboy boots that felt good when walking. I have a pair of Tony Lamas I use for dress up occasions but would never wear them for anything else. Maybe they make better ones now, I don’t know.

Back in the day, I used to visit the Tony Lama and Justin factories when I was on leave from the Navy. I still have a pair of Tony Lama lizard boots from 1973.

Luchese; i have a pair of lizard skins, square toe. They are very comfortable.
Not everyone can afford Luchese but I know those are great boots. Square toe not too sure of....LOL I wear the round toe I don't like how the ones that go to a point fit my foot.

My experience with boots is you pretty much get what you paid for. I have a pair Luchese ostrich that are a bit pricy but are very comfortable. I have Tony Lama, Justin and Ariat and they are all good boots. The best pair I ever had was Frye. The first time I wore them I fell in the river, got them soaking wet and wore them until they dried the next day. Fit like a glove.

I’ve got a pair of custom crocodile skin boots. Very pricey, very comfortable, I’ll never wear them hunting/hiking.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom