K-tards they are real

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
I have heard the term U-tards all my life but on my last hunt we experienced a true blue K-tard.
The story goes like this, we were driving up the mountain in the dark before first light when we passed a truck on the side of the road. Well when we went by it they pulled out and appeared to be following us. My son and I both thought that was weird.
But all the way up the mountain the truck follows: When we get up to the ranger station we pull up and turn around to watch a little opening where we had seen some deer the day before. Well this jackwagon does an U-turn right after us and goes right down and stops his truck not 50 yards from us and turns off his lights.
Well this drove me nuts and I wanted to get out of the truck and go tell this jackwagon what I think of his tactics.
My son holds me back so we leave to go somewhere else and YES he follows us. Wow so we make for a UTV trail we know he can't go down because he has a truck.
So fast forward we make it down the hill and come upon a guy who just saw a buck cross the road and we talk to him and go on and see another guy who was dragging out a buck. Then who do we see right in the middle of both of them and they are maybe a 100 yards apart it's the jackwagon again.
Now my son is pulling me back into the UTV and won't let me go give this guy some real ****.....So as we pass I make the remark so is this how you hunt wait until another hunter finds a deer and then you go shoot it.
He flipped me off and the words that followed can't be printed here.
The whole mountain and he has to be 50 yards from us? Has this ever happened to you...... This state is unreal
Oh by the way my son said we don't call them K-tards dad we call them Gougans in Kali.....So GOUGAN it is....

Haven’t had it happen like that. Did have some guys in Idaho cut in front of me on a ridge I was going up and going to walk out at day light. They saw me and RAN 50 yards further up and went and did exactly what I had planned. Next day I had a guy point his rifle at me to use his scope from 50 yards. There are tards everywhere. People are just loosing all common decency and sense.

I have heard the term U-tards all my life but on my last hunt we experienced a true blue K-tard.
The story goes like this, we were driving up the mountain in the dark before first light when we passed a truck on the side of the road. Well when we went by it they pulled out and appeared to be following us. My son and I both thought that was weird.
But all the way up the mountain the truck follows: When we get up to the ranger station we pull up and turn around to watch a little opening where we had seen some deer the day before. Well this jackwagon does an U-turn right after us and goes right down and stops his truck not 50 yards from us and turns off his lights.
Well this drove me nuts and I wanted to get out of the truck and go tell this jackwagon what I think of his tactics.
My son holds me back so we leave to go somewhere else and YES he follows us. Wow so we make for a UTV trail we know he can't go down because he has a truck.
So fast forward we make it down the hill and come upon a guy who just saw a buck cross the road and we talk to him and go on and see another guy who was dragging out a buck. Then who do we see right in the middle of both of them and they are maybe a 100 yards apart it's the jackwagon again.
Now my son is pulling me back into the UTV and won't let me go give this guy some real ****.....So as we pass I make the remark so is this how you hunt wait until another hunter finds a deer and then you go shoot it.
He flipped me off and the words that followed can't be printed here.
The whole mountain and he has to be 50 yards from us? Has this ever happened to you...... This state is unreal
Oh by the way my son said we don't call them K-tards dad we call them Gougans in Kali.....So GOUGAN it is....
What a Richard!

It was k yard central pheasant opener... couldn't get away from people. People who were driving in areas they aren't allowed to.

That is strange.....probably best to just leave those types to themselves or you might end up on the bad end of a situation.

This is, why we OWN our own ranch here in montana
And pay to hunt Strictly 100% private land with no. Public access when we hunt out of state

This is, why we OWN our own ranch here in montana
And pay to hunt Strictly 100% private land with no. Public access when we hunt out of state
That must be nice, but isn't real attainable for the average human being. No hard feelings though, I hold nothing against someone who can afford to do that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom