Kahles Binoculars

C

Canyonroad

Any user and or opinions on the 10x42s or the 8x42s? I'm thinking Austria quality, association with Swarovski and half the price of ELs. I know we can't compare these to the top shelf bins but I'm interested. What are your thoughts?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-05 AT 01:36PM (MST)[p]I've had the 10x42's the last 2 years. Pretty nice glass. As you said, they aren't Swaro's. But they are pretty descent... My buddy has a pair of the Cabelas Alaskan Guides in 10 power. The Kahles are a step better than the Cabelas IMO. I've also looked through the majority of the "High" dollar glass that's available, and in my opinion the Kahles are equal to or better than the majority w/ exception to the Swaros.

I bought a pair of Kahles 10 x 42,s for my son last year. VERY NICE FOR THE PRICE!!! I have a pair of 10 x 42 slc Swarovskis. The Swarovskis are noticeably better than the Kahles but the Kahles are much better that any thing eles I've had in the past. However, that's not saying a great deal because in the past all I've been able to afford has been bushnell, tasco and leupold. You get what you pay for. Your not paying as much so you won't get as much. They are lighter than my SLC'S and I take them with me instedad of the 10x42 slc's when I take my 15 x56 SLC'S out for long distance viewing. They are, what I'd call, a good value!!

Carl

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom