Kahles Does it again

MilliGun

I couldn't be happier with the quality of their product. This year I opened up my gun case that I got from harbor freight and notice the latches were broken and a 9in fracture right across the middle of the case. I was expecting the worse as opened the case.
To my suprise the scope was in perfect condition other than the windage turret was bumped 2 mils. The rifle barrel was bent and stock busted in two but the scope had zero issues or damage. I was worried I’d have to find the warranty card I had thrown away.
Their product is second to none. Be shooting up bucks this weekend!!!;)

I am so glad I will be able to go hunt this year and rely on a product that performs the way it should form the start and not worry. Thanks Kahles

Last edited:
Lol you pay for kahles scope but use a harbor freight case. Smart
They are just rebranded pelicans , plus they have a lifetime warranty

come on revxp one of the worst motors skidoo made. Replace the crank yet? Smart.

Last edited:
My Kahles experience was nothing like this. I posted about it in late 2018. I had Kahles binoculars that had lost their clarity. I sent them in to Swarovski who handles their claims. I believe the binoculars were forwarded to Austria. I was told that repairs would be around $ 400. That was close to half of the original purchase price paid for the binoculars. They were not that old. I declined Kahles repair proposal and made them return them to me. I wouldn't buy anything Kahles made after this experience. just sayin...mh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom