Kali forum slow!!!

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Nothing new for a week, wow. biggest state and nothing. NM, CO and Wy have 4-6 new posts a day. Oh yea, their application deadlines are coming up soon. Still check this one everyday.

I check this one everyday too and the date never seems to change! I talked to a guy today, my neighbors Dad who I just met this morning, and he told me that when he bones out an animal, he'll cut out the strips of rib meat and fry them up like bacon. He says they're awesome! We always just throw that in with the scrap for sausage but I may try frying it. Anyone hear of doing that?

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-08 AT 03:47AM (MST)[p]sounds good to me!
FYI: new season regs will be out in a month ...then it happens.
or YOU CAN START SOMETHING LIKE...Whos better hunters "nor cal guys" or "so cal guys" ......just a thought...ok i'll do it.
jack

Whos
>better hunters "nor cal guys"
>or "so cal guys" ......just
>a thought...ok i'll do it.

Sorta North central :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I believe those that do it the mostest are the bestest. Even if you are from So. Cal.

Personally I think I'm a great hunter but I'm the first to admit that I'm not a great mule deer hunter. I can stay off the trigger, hit what I shot at but I'll never spend more than 3-4 days scouting. If/when I kill "muey grande", luck will be a major part of my success.

When I was into waterfowl, I took more birds than anyone I knew but that was 35-40 hunts in a 90 day season, sun-up to sun-down if necessary.

With chukar now, most guys only hunt with me once or twice. They either have to wait @ the rig for me till dark or I have a limit. Don't go with me if you have to be back early. Being back early is never planned, just an occasional bonus.

I haven't figured out why I get so driven on elk and birds but only seem to go through the motions on deer.

Just ramblin cause its so dead and I already know what hunts I'm putting in for in NM, Colorado and Wy deer/antelope. Waiting for NV rags like everyone else.

Wiszard, Yeah, i been cuttin and wrapping my own going maybe 40 years and the last 20 or so i've been taking the time to bone out those ribs. Fact is, i've only had one deer professionally cut and wrapped and that was my first one, age 10. Grandpa was so proud of it, he paraded me and it into every single rancher or farmers yard for their appraisal, on the way to the butcher's in town.

A quick slice down along both sides of each bone, then turn it over to the meaty side and filet like, the whole side off at once. Takes maybe 5 minutes a side.

I don't leave on too much fat, don't taste good at all IMO. i use it lots of ways and get inventive with it sometimes. Tasty stuff. Tastes even better when you start to getting lots of extra room in the ol freezer,eh?

I don't generally butcher my animals. I'll take them in to be done but I may seriously consider starting. I know the butcher probably leaves too much meat on the bone and doesn't cut that rib meat out for scrap. They'd probably charge extra to cut the rib meat out. This year I'll mention to them to cut the rib meat out and package it separately.

Steve

I mentioned in another post that i killed a good barley buck on opening day for a good long string of years. Those opening day bucks went directly into town to my other set of Grandparents. They loved deer meat but Grandpa had been sick, banged up pretty bad and didn't hunt anymore.

Anyway, soon as i got it there and hung up in the patio, Monner, Grandma, would have the knives and butcher paper out on the table. Between her wrapping and marking and me de-boning and cutting steaks, took us an hour start to finish. We had it down, no big hurry, no record times i'm sure but we goterdone and i always enjoyed giving them that buck even though it cost me my first tag every year.

Through Grandpa, i learned what got me started to being the fisherman i am today. They took me all over Calif. fishing lakes, streams, and the delta. Even though he was sickly, grandpa always wanted to hear all about my latest adventures outdoors. And I loved telling it to him.

That's a cool story. 1 hour start to finish...that's fast. It would probably take me 3 hours and I'd end up with steaks that looked like I held 'em against a fan that was running!! I'll make jerky sometimes out of the local deer that I take. I'm near Santa Barbara and the deer that I hunt (public land) don't taste very good. The deer that we get in Wyoming is a completely different story. None of that meat get used for jerky.

Steve

Thanks Steve, i brought many hundreds of catfish to Monner as well. There was a little sink out in that patio. I always used catfish pliers, kinda like the nippers a guy would use to trim a horses hooves but smaller. I'd ring around the neck with a sharp knife and grab them pliers onto the skin behind the head and pull the whole skin down to the tail, nip off the fins, and break off the head by snapping it down and twisting. Monner would finish the job under the faucet and bag and wrap them as we went. One a minute was about our average. I see guys puttin a nail in their head... kinda funny, then again, whatever it takes.

Thanks for the talk Steve. i could go on and on about the hunting and fishing in those days. We had it real good. Bait, shells, and gas was cheap. permissiom was easy to get, heck we knew everybody. Seems from the time i was 15 or so until these last few years. i been hunting or fishing for something about every week. If i woulda put the effort in my career that i put into the outdoors, heck, i suppose i'd be a millionare, maybe even on Kilo's list there someplace, instead of scratching out a living.

I cut my own meat from about 83 till 00, probably 12-15 deer and 8-9 elk. All boned either in the field or on the butcher table. In 01, in elk camp, my buddy barbaqued steaks from a bull he took the previous year and I barbaqued calf steaks. His were better!! Talked to a butcher I play ball with and he told me it was the aging. (I don't have a climate controlled area to hang meat) I started thawing out that calf and a cow from the previous year, 8-10 days in the frig. The meat was so much better.

Now I usually have them age, cut and wrap but always have them age it before its cut.

8-10 days seems like a long time. I guess if it works, it works, eh?

Sageadvice- If you put that much time into your career....you wouldn't have the time to hunt and fish. You'd be a robot...no good to your kids or wife or friends. As long as you can remain happy doin' the things you like to do until God pulls your ticket, you're in good shape!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-08 AT 01:31AM (MST)[p]Steve, Thanks again! I agree with Califelkslayer that aging the meat is always best if you can. i usually put big sections in the refer on the racks careful not to have them touch each other if i can. When i was a kid, dad would have my hang them from the cloths line in the backyard at night. 5-6 days works for me but to tell the truth, a good tasting deer is going to be fine however long you hang it.

Yeah Steve you ought to give it a try. No big secrets to it. I just hate giving the butcher $100. or so when i can do it and i know what's going in the garbage can. Up here in Chester, there was a butcher had a good business processing deer. Used to be hundreds of bucks within 10 miles of town and lots of archers really honed in on this area. I had long given up archery hunting cause of a couple nice deer that we never recovered, so was available. Anyway, i did a lot of skinning for him during this time. Some guys brought in their deer in the worst condition and many were unskinned. I picked up some good extra money by skinning, cleaning up the game, talking hunting the whole time. I learned a few things, one of which was that the butchers didn't cut much different than i did, spend too much time in making sure of one buck from another, or feel bad about throwing away what couldn't be done in a hurry.

Can't hardly go wrong if your meat is good and cold. Cold makes it a lot easier to cut steaks of even thickness. Just do it one muscle group at a time cutting cross grain. i get a little fussy with the wrapping...air is enemy. I'd like to have one of those machines that suck all the air outa them bags. Might take longer, i don't know, never used one. Anyway, last buck i cut and wrapped did take me about 3 hours. Outa practice i guess.

Far as the choises i've made, there's no regrets. i moved away from the Bay area 25 years ago after the Grandparents had passed, The ranch sold to the park system, and the newbie 5-10 acre guys wanting to take over and make all the rules. Thieves, crooks, and liars were everywhere, had my home broke into twice and if i didn't get outa there, i was gonna hurt somebody. Up here in Plumas Co, there is still lots of open land and Super great fishing. Small, mountain town life suits me, i get by. I'm planning to build my dream cabin this year on a lot that i own on the Feather River right here in town. I'm blessed to have lots of buddies and several best friends, my word is good, i pay my bills, and come hunting season, i'm gone! Get a buck or not, i still love to go.

So Steve, you ever get out and get after them tuna down there?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-08 AT 11:05PM (MST)[p]Sageadvice- I don't fish for tuna but my brother in law and I have a little 20 ft. boat that we bottom fish out of. We'll go out of Port San Luis which is about an hour and a half North of Santa Barbara and we'll catch the hell out of the blue bass. We use lake rods so you get a bit of a fight. We've taken our kids out there and they have a blast. Its only about a 15 minute boat ride to the reef that we fish. The fish we catch are cleaned immediately when back on land. That night we have a big fish fry. There is nothing like fresh rock fish! Better than halibut in my opinion. Sometimes I'll go out of Oxnard with my Dad and uncles. We'll go out to the back of San Clemente Island and knock em dead out there too. Bad thing about that is that sometimes the fish are at 300 feet. Makes for a tiresome day having to bring fish up that deep. You do much fishing?

Steve

Lots and lots of fishing Steve but not much in the ocean. You're right about how good those fish taste and it's great to be able to get your kids out to a place where they can help catch what later you put on the table. Yeah, sounds wonderful to be able to have family outings, especially with your Dad like that.

I've gone on a half dozen trips for bottom fish, and rank them up there over the freshwater stuff or with anything as far as tablefare. 300' down! wow, that's a lot of cranking bud. Worth it though i'll wager.

The reason i asked about the tuna is because my long time hunting and fishing partner just loves to fish for them. He has a 27'footer that he takes out the bay when the sea is down and runs for albicor when they get up this far north. I've tried a few times to hit the bite but the sea has been up some so we've had to stay in the bay. Still a great day with a mixed bag of halibut, stripers, rays, sharks, you name it, never know what your going to get. He sometimes takes his wife out on long range trips down your way. They go on these big ol boats, stay a couple days i believe, and get hella big tuna, lots of em. I know little about it other than they taste pretty darn good too as he loads me up when i go to visit.

This place i live has a lake about a mile from my door. Great trout fishing and that's pretty much my game. I do some fly fishing and prefer to catch them that way but i was raised with a spinning rod in one hand and a 22lr in the other. I'll take em anyway i can but love to walk the out of the way steep rocky banks cranking rapalas or such tring to get a big German Brown trout. The river that i'm going to build on has some pretty good trout fishing as well. Not as good as it once was but back when i used to keep most all my fish i've had limits of browns that were all over 5 lbs. Still got the pictures too but it's been awhile since i've done that good.

There is a canal looking strip that runs from the lake almost all the way into town. In another month or so the small mouth bass take a hit in there by me with my fly rod. I tie my own, nothing fancy, but the bass seem to like them and they hit hard and fight like crazy in their own way. I will keep a few of the males sometimes for dinner. It's about as good eating as it gets for fresh water IMO. Best part is i don't even have to start the truck, it's right there and so close to the road everybody drives by not thinking that i could possibly be doing that good. Usually have it all to myself. A 4 lb smallie or trout here is a good one but not at all unusual.

There must be fifty different spots that i fish around here. Lake Almanor, Chester Area, is just a neat place to live. Lots of public land and hardly a no trespassing sign to be found. Steve, give me a holler you ever get this way. Take er easy!

Joey

Joey- It sounds like you've got it pretty good up there. It's nice to be able to fish certain spots where you don't have to worry about anybody else squeezing you off your spot.

When will you be able to build your place on the river? Is it a money thing or a convenience thing? My brother in law had his own home built (he acted as the general and subbed everything out), and it was a big pain in the ass! A guy is better off hiring a general contractor who can simply manage the project and make sure everything is taken care of in a timely manner. You'll have to pay probably 15-20% more but in the long run it would have a lot more hair left!

Ocean fishing is cool. Like you said, you never know what you'll bring up. A few years ago, I hooked onto a huge ray. I had no idea what I had. All I know was that it was like pulling dead weight....a lot of dead weight. I figured it was a big halibut. When I got it upm, it was probably about 5-6 feet across. It was amazing. We just cut the line and let it go back down. That was a pretty cool experience. I've never gone on a long range trip but a buddy of mine has. He goes down to Mexico and fishes for wahoo, tuna, dorado, baracuda and whatever else they can catch down there. He always brings a ton of fish home. It is not cheap though.

Where area do you usually put in for in California to hunt?

Steve

Sage, I'm an hour east of you, Janesville. Fished Almanor many, many times. Used to fish for Kings this time of year about 10-12 years ago, they're gone now, right???

Calif Slayer, There's still some out there and this year there's a good chance to be some big ones. In the "Make a Wish Foundation" trout tournament that i won year before last, my little plumbing business enters a friend and i. The word going around was thought that it was gonna be a string of salmon that won. A few guys were catching them all summer but not in the numbers like 5-6 or even longer, years ago. Average fish were going 3-6 pounds. Few years ago we were really looking at cleaning up on good ones cause the year before that,wasn't nothing to catch 20 in the 18-22" range. Well, they disapeared, never showed that following year. Hope this season isn't the same, ought to be some 5-9 pounders to be had. Most guys fishem down by the dam across from the boat launch or out from the branch, with sardine's. I've found that if you catch one, you're likely to catch a bunch.

You fish Eagle lake much? i'm sitting under a lake record fish i had mounted. It got beat that same weekend, but i did have the official record...even if it was only a few hours.LOL! Mam, have i had some days on Eagle, years ago mostly, back in the 80's.

Joey

Steve, nothing is certain on that cabin yet but i'm about to get my plans in hand, been talking to a lender, and have a general Contractor to oversee the project. One thing about living up here is if your not a doctor, a dentist, or a millionare, you had best be handy. I was a maintenance man for the school district before i moved here and then the maintenance supervisor at the hospital here in town. Great job but too much politics and not enough money in the budget to keep things in order. Had to walk away from that job or go crazy. Anyway, i've been a painting contractor, stone mason, 3 years as a carpender, put together hundreds of heating systems, and now i'm making a fair buck as a licensed plumbing Contractor. That's only part of the trades that has kept bread on the table. Like i said, you live up here, you best be handy. So i'm gonna do a lot of the work myself. Got to get it paid for before i retire, nothing fancy other than the location and things that won't cost much.

I caught a good sized ray on my steelhead rig once. Thought i had a sturgon for sure, musta took 1/2 hour to get it close. Wasn't the size of yours but they sure can pull hard. Some don't but i ate mine. Awsome Good, the wings!!!

California draw?, Max points on goats, elk, and sheep. I been putting in for x5a. I do not reccomend it over any other area. Fact is i know a couple better zones to hunt but i keep thinking i'm gonna get a good buck there someday. There is a lot of good habitat but very few deer. I got drawn in 2005 and averaged seeing 2-5 deer a day...Sad. Mountain lions!!! i did kill a decent buck on the last weekend but i stayed in the country, know it pretty good, and put in lots of glassing time away from my rig. Bunch of the guys i talked to there were disappointed to finally draw a good tag, then find out the taking weren't so easy. Many didn't see a buck let along a big one.

You can probably tell i like talking hunting and fishing, thanks for the holler! Just got home now since this am, ain't ate all day. Got to fix me a bite to eat.

Joey

Have had some great days on Eagle, best have been in Sept, South end, fly rod, pontoon boat, surface water temps in the 53-56 range. Had days when the #'s were in the 20's. Half 2-3 lbs (jumping fools) and half between 4-5.5 lbs (into my backing on first run)

What a great time but I haven't done that in about 3 years.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-08 AT 00:56AM (MST)[p]Sounds like heaven. I've never gotem on the fly-rod, don't think i ever tried. That would be special, days like that get big Red Letters.

Our way of catching them wasn't near as sporting but classic enough. We could drive to a point area where we'd back to the water's edge and fling out a air injected night crawler about as far out as it's stayen on the hook would allow. That's it, prop her in the rocks, wait for a hit. Back then the limit was 3. I've had 10 fish days this way. 0nce my limit had a 7 1/4 a 6 1/4 and a 6. As you know, those are dandy's for Eagle lake. We could always let the 3 pounders back. I hear people don't do that anymore unless they're completely catch and release. Oh, the best time of year for us was Nov-December. We usually brought the makings of a small fire, had fish for lunch, and it helped against those times when it was bitter old. We'd fish it until the lake would freeze over or Jan 1 rolled around whichever came first.

Lots of times we would bring our shotguns and get in some pretty good sport pass shooting on ducks a geese. The geese were few but if you weren't too picky, enough "ducks" flew close enough to that point on their way down lake to get your limits or close, while you fished. Mallards and sprig were Not usually in the bag. As i write this i'm reminded of those times and remember eating those, less that choise birds, they were meat, i had killed it, and even though stuff was cheaper then, it still cost money that was hard to come by, for the sport or just to go. I wonder if guys still hunt ducks and fish there at the same time. Might be a decent question for a new thread. How about it fellers? Sound like fun to you?

Had a buddy huntin ducks in the tules in the N. end and found a 5+ inch stone indian spearhead. Bout 3 feet down in cystal clear water. That count as a combo hunt???

Slayer, Oh Yeah Man! How awsome to find a piece like that. We have a few spots over here that a guy can always find some chips but hardly ever the finished product. I fished on the North end a few times. Pretty good fishing but seemed to have lots of rattlers. Don't know if that is the norm but one was only a few feet away from where my pole was. Another one was near stepped on the way back to the rig. I don't pick them out so good and haven't ran into them all those times on the south west side. Fishing being the same, i'll go where there are fewer snakes. They gotta be there also though, lots of rocks.

I'm kinda bummed out tonight. My hunting partner and i were to apply tonight for Wyoming Deer LE, where we should have drawn with our max points. I'm really figuring on building my cabin and looking at the bids i have out. He's looking at way enough points in Colorado to finally draw a tough elk archery tag and another hunt. We decided to points only. Bummed! But then there's Cali. Cali sheep would be nice, like a lifetime wanting to go kinda nice.

Which unit your buddy putting in for Colorado archery elk in??

Personally I'm applying for a unit that was guarenteed last year with 11 points and I have 13. My original plan was not an archery hunt but with the point creep, 80/20 split, etc I'm gonna burn my points and archery hunt a quality unit this year and hunt raghorns every other year from here on out. @ 48 I'm hoping to take another 4-6 archery bulls in Colorado before I can't do it anymore.

Slayer, Not sure that i'm at liberty to say what unit he's putting in for, i'm sure you understand. I will say that he usually hunts out of the Silverton area. Some pretty nasty country but he, not me anymore please and thank you, eats it up. One genuine studly guy. I believe it's 13 years in a row now that bowhunting, he has gotten at least a decent raghorn or better with a couple wallhangers included. By the way, he's seeing a couple of monster bucks there last 3-4 years but hasn't drawn a Muzzy tag. The guy knows what he's looking at...believe me.

I hear tell that when he hits town, guides look him up to get reports on what drainages are holding big bulls and another friend told me that Wayne Carlton had come around to seek his advice. No big deal i guess but my pard knows the country well and hunts it hard. I mentioned here on MM right before this Christmas visit, that i hate going in his trophy room cause i get spell bound looking at the animals he's gotten compared to what i've put on the wall through the years... and i taught, took, and coached him on his first 4-5 kills on deer off our ranch back from when we was in high school. I told him at Christmas that this $hit was gonna stop, this is MY year.lol

He comes up to fish Almanor every spring and we'll get nothing or few, as usual. He'll go home and the next time i go out'i'm sure to knock em dead, fish on every cast, like that. Really, I call and say to get up here it's hot, he'll show up, we can't catch a thing, well hardly, can always get a couple or smallmouths.

You being 48, i'm 54, are doing pretty darn good still hunting elk if it's the same kinda country i'm familar with. Some do, and well beyond that but I know i couldn't, at least on foot and feel like the animal wouldn't be spoiled before i could get it out. Heck, unless i lose another 50 pounds, i'd best be worried about getting myself out without becomming bear bait. lol

Do you generally go by yourself, in a group? Camp out or stay in town?

Joey

I've got horses and I hike up the hill behind my house every other night, March through Sept. I just started but in another 2 weeks i'll have a backpack with a 25lb weight in it and add 5lb every other week till I get to 50lbs+pack. By August, the nights I'm not hiking I'm riding a horse to get them in shape. This years hunt will probably be a wall tent @ the end of a road. Initially I'll probably ride to cover alot of ground the first couple of days, looking and listening. Then I'll hunt the better looking areas on foot. First week I'll be competing with muzzy hunters but theres only 35 muzzy tags and 80 archery tags in the entire unit and its huge. Similiar amount of muzzy and archery deer tags.

I'll also have my equipment to horse pack in but this unit has a tremendous amount of roads, just in case.

My fall looks like this: Colorado archery elk, my dad and I. Sept 12-28th. this tag is as guarenteed as a Colorado tag can be. Could have drawn with a point to spare last year.

Wyoming antelope. Put my girlfriend, her son and I in for a unit that was 93% chance to draw random last year. Just a meat hunt with lots of private. There is some public, access F&G pays for and maybe a trespass fee as a last resort. Her and her son in for buck antelope and 2 doe/fawn tags each, me in for one each. Their first big game hunt and I wanted something with lots of game and warmer weather. If this happens, I'll meet them in Wyoming around 10/1.

NM elk: Lowered the quality of hunts I applied for in NM to increase draw odds. 1st choice=14%, 2nd choice=25%, 3rd choice 39%. If choice 3 happens, I'll be in NM by 10/8 to pack in my horse camp for the 1st rifle season in that unit. If choice 1 happens, I'll go straight to NM from Colorado and catch the Wy antelope hunt on the way home. If my 1st choice happens i'll have plenty of time to come back here before a late Oct opener. Everything in Wy depends on NM.

Gonna build points only in Ore plus that 500/1 chance @ a sheep hunt.

Long shots in NV except for antelope which I have 5 points for. This might be that year I draw too many but my experence is that will never happen.

Idaho will be tough, longshot draws, deer in November so no conflict. I'll know about my elk and moose and my girlfriend's antelope and moose draws in Utah before I have to apply in Idaho.

Worse thing is I've got a new GWP pup lying next to me right now thats gonna need to get on some chukar this fall too.

Gonna be busy.

My my, sounds wonderful! first off, that hill behind your house don't sound like much fun. In your case though, i can see why a guy would lace em up and get up that hill. Pay now or pay later, best pay now. Them horses i got mixed feelings about. Was raised with the chore of feeding, watering and taking general care of the critters. We had 6-7 sections scattered about the main place that had cows raisen calves, fences to run and troughs to keep fixed. i don't know, never could really get along with a horse. By the time i was in H.School, i had as stong a setta leg for jogging or packing a deer as anybody around those parts. Was known to pack a gutted buck 3-4 miles on my back without hardly a concern. I took pride when the fellas gathered to have my name mentioned with some of the truly hard core hunters of my dad's generation. $hit happens, as i got older, i got bigger, and the harder it was to stay in good hunting shape. That hill behind your place, i been on em before, but they sure don't make my list of things being fun or of me wanting to do.

Couple 3 seasons ago,05', my pard and i drew H in Wyoming. We did some digging around and found a rancher with roots in the packing business. He charged my pard and i $750 each to get us and all our gear about a 4 hour pack-in ride away and up from the trail head to a spot my pard had come across during a previous hunt. I surely found new appreciation for horses on that ride. Never would have dreamed of getting anywhere near that good hunting country if not for those animals and the panyards they bore with the makings of a comfy camp on their backs. We stayed over 2 weeks in the neatest spot for a camp that i'd ever seen. Only way it coulda been better was if there were trout to catch after i had killed my buck. It was wet too, rain on the way up, white-out snow on the way down. They slipped and sat on their butts, sliding the down slopes but never dumped us and actually, other than a god awful lope when mine got behind, were nice and pleasent to sit.

I do know however that it ain't all roses with them horses. New appreciation and all, they're still a bunch of work and caring to be done. And that's while you're hunting, tough to figure all the work and cost involved in the off season.

Sounds like you got you a full dance card. Like to hope you get them tags that you want and fill em with dandies. It's been nice talking to ya! Maybe we'll meet up sometime, us being pridneer neighbors and all, shoot the $hit or catch us some fish.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-08 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]Like to do that some time. Those browns in the shallows yet??

Have taken some my best browns while ripping for smallies in the spring. The hex fly hatch ain't bad either.

Slayer, I e-mailed you a bunch of Brown pic's.

They might be, but there would still be 6-8" of ice over them. lol

Actuall i hear that the other side of the lake is clear of ice and won't be long now until it is where i like to fish.

Yep, you never know what your going to catch fishing that way. Fish gotta eat and a minnows is food.

Did you see my 10K bean & buck hunt thread in the mule deer forum? check it out, shows some of that hunt where the horses really came in handy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom