Kamala

man.....If I were a radical lib like this bunch....I would have saved Kamala for AG.....she is a ruthless partisan and would have quickly moved that agency back to a an arm of the democrat party.....where it belongs....

Willie Brown sure showed her how to get ahead in the world
New campaign slogan
Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 3.25.17 PM.png

If they win, we all know who the real president will be.

That's the whole point. An extreme radical wouldn't win.

This hag is dangerous, in the worst ways. The type where 'freedom of thought' is contrary to the collective. Guess how many Amendments that deals with...

Well he certainly picked a woman of real color for the role too bad she's a chameleon and changes color with her surroundings. I'm sure the JOE/HO bumper stickers will be popular ! LOL

Heels up Harris----LOL....She calls him a racist in a debate and now is his VP running Mate. Politics at it's finest.

Did you see her speech this afternoon? Within 1 minute I knew why they're making such a big deal about the virus. (not that I didn't already know, but she confirmed it.)

Did you see her speech this afternoon? Within 1 minute I knew why they're making such a big deal about the virus. (not that I didn't already know, but she confirmed it.)

No other way to win is why while at the expense of everyone else.

And they have the audacity to think everyone will just fall in line?

As it applies to harris:

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." ~ Macbeth, Scene IV, Act 1

It just might persuade a good amount of black voters not to vote for her and Biden who they already feel is a white closet racist. Heck I think he is a closet racist as most Dems are.

RELH

Ohhh, just wait until the BLM crowd gets a look at Mr Kamala. A "woman of color" married to a white dude. Can't wait for that to become well known to the race baiters.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom