KANJORSKI CAUGHT

None of this matters because he is a democrat. Everyone expects them to lie and cover it up. Had it been a republican he would be somehow tied to McCain and it would be front page headlines for a week.

None of what he said was criminal or is going to have hearings held on it, can you say the same for your pure as the driven snow current administration? wait until Bush is out and the stonewalling stops for the rest of the story.

Like I said, politians lie, streching the truth is when they're trying hard as they can to be honest.

That is not the point Dude.
The point is the Dems will say or do anything to get elected. Even if it means flat out lieing to the country. Next even if it means selling out the troops in Iraq. Next even if it means any number of dubious actions.

This guy gets caught red handed and yet he gets a pass from the main stream media. It is a rediculous double standard. If I lived in that scumbags district I would be calling his office and writting letters and demanding our local news paper to do a story on him.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

All he's guilty of is telling voters the dems would end an unpopular war, they tried,they failed. if you weren't smart enough to see a razor thin majority in congress wasn't a gaurantee of success then you're not to bright. what I was wrong about myself is I figured Bush would cave to the pressure of both congress and the American voter as past presidents have done when they realize how out of step with the public they've become. the dems probably used that logic as well but they didn't factor the degree of dificulty working with a mentally challenged president would pose, or they would have made good on their promise.

There's nothing out of the ordinary here at all, we could find a million cases where polititians did the same thing. both sides.

Well then find them!

Looks like there lying sceems sure fooled you and a lot of other folks eh Dude!

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom