Kansas Hunt

C

crazyaboutcoues

Well fellas,

I'll be of to Kansas at 4:00 am Monday morning. Hopefully we can find a decent buck. I've been in touch with the Biologist in Glen Elder where we'll hunting. Most of the bucks that he has seen are in the 120-130 class. He said that there are a few 160-170 class hanging around but he has never seen them the during the day. He also mentioned a B&C Muley hanging around.

Crazy: just remember you are looking for a HUGE COUES, somewhere around 150, so dont get trigger happy....... Allen......

I hate using a muzzleloader. I would rather hunt with my bow but I have no choice. I'm shooting a 4" group at a hundred yards. Hey you never know it might be a blessing in disguise.

Here's a picture of Tommy's (Crazyaboutcoues) son's first buck, he took in New Mexico this year. Way to go Tommy!

Tito::s_first_buck.jpg

Great job, love to see kids involved in hunting. Hope you shoot a good one in Kansas...... Thanks, Allen......

Kansas has Coues? Well seeing how someone opened the door to Eastern whitetail hunting, I thought i'd add that I just got back from Wisconsin last Tuesday night. I shot A nice buck and froze my butt off. Pw has offered to put up some of my pics because im too dumb to do it myself. So maybe within the next week or so Ill get him to go to work.
Nice deer for the boy! Looks alot like my first deer from unit 8

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom