Kansas Whitetails

Apexmtnman

Here's a picture of a couple of Whitetails my son and I killed in Kansas. Mine was killed last year and my son's was killed this year.

479fa7641e868143.jpg

479fa8362784dde5.jpg

Nice bucks.
I just found out today that my brother just got access to some very good prperty in kansas. I'm still waiting for more details. How hard is it for a nonres to draw a tag.
Thanks

Last year I bought a landowner transferable tag from my cousin. This past season I put my son and I in for the area where my family lives and we drew out. This year there are not going to be any landowner transferable tags so my guess is you should draw fairly easily. The problem with Kansas is its almost all private ground, if you don't have acess to ground to hunt you'll have to find an outfitter and pay him to hunt ground that he leases. Can be fairly expensive. Outfitters are tying up all the good deer property so its tough to find places to hunt for the DIY hunter. There are some nice deer if you can find somewhere to hunt. Good luck.

We just got access to 30,000 acres. I am excited for some kansas whitetail action. I just have to draw a tag now.

Got love hunting Kansas big farm fed whitetails

Kansas has a true preference point system in place and Non residents will have more generous drawing odds in the future as they did away with transferable L.O tags so they are upping the NR draw tags.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom