Katrina

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
A request for each of us to make some kind of donation to help Katrina's victims. After seeing some pics and reading some messages from folks south of New Orleans, I have learned that besides New Orleans, there are many smaller communities that literally have been wiped off the map. These folks have lost home, jobs, everything. Please join me in makeing a donation through the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, your church or however you can.

Phantom Hunter

I pledge a donation of 1000 rounds of .223 for anyone who will shoot looters. I also have some good .308 I will contribute.

I wish the govenors would issue "shoot on sight rules" for looters. What low lifes' to loot and shoot at rescue choppers when your fellow citizens are suffering.

On a different note, I helped a bunch of teenagers load a semi with beds, rice, water and other goodies destined for the hurricane relief. The goods were all donated and the semi, and driver were donated.

Phantom Hunter

I just seen on the news that some people have taken shots at military helicopters.

Its sickening if ya ask me , and whats worse is theres not alot of law able to assist IN TRYING TO CATCH THESE MAGATS....We all will have to answer for our actions...NM

Keep in mind, alot of these people are only taking what they need....food,water,diapers. Now I'm not saying I condone looting. What would you do if you were in there shoes? They should have left the place before the storm hit but just supose the shoe was on the other foot. Just think about it. Not sure if I could deal with it myself. Those people in LA are pretty damn tough IMO.

Zilla,

I'm with you. I think that going into a grocery store for food, water, medicine, dry clothes, baby supplies, or any other necessity is absolutely justified. It's a matter of survival for those folks down there. It's the idiots taking TVs and Jewelry that I couldn't give a frog's fat !@#$ about.

I think the thugs running around assaulting people and shooting at rescuers trying to help the innocent victims should be shot on sight. Then maybe we could start getting some of those people out of there. I just hate it when a few morons ruin it for everyone else. And in this case, its costing people their lives.

Pray for them.

WH

I was just talking to my wife on this subject , and its true , what if it was myself in that position . I told my wife I'd be trying to get into stores for food , clothes , and meds too . This tragedy is really effecting us , I wished there was more I could do ....NM

Long time no see WallHanger!! I lost your email bud. How have ya been? Your friend.... AKA BowHunter68

Hey Zilla. New handle? I moved to Dallas, and was out of pocket for a while. I switched jobs, and won't be making a trip West this year. It's killing me. Although with what's going on East of here, I think I'll hold off on the bitchin'. Good to hear from you. What's new?

WH

I had to get a new handle, Have no clue what my old password is. We bought a new house last year. My Ford is almost payed off, I missed a huge buck this morning and my boy just turnned 9 last Friday. I have learned how to wheelie my CR500R pretty good. Nothing like getting that front wheel up in the air for awhile LOL.

Everything is pretty good sofar. How about you and the family? Anytime your ready to come out west for a hunt, let me know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom