Keep trail camera legal in Utah!

merrelltyler

I oppose HB295 and I think it is a bad law that changes how people can take video of wildlife. It makes it so I can not collect footage for my youtube channel.
I would invite you to contact your local representative and let them know what you think of this bill.
The link will give you some tips!

I oppose HB295 and I think it is a bad law that changes how people can take video of wildlife. It makes it so I can not collect footage for my youtube channel.
I would invite you to contact your local representative and let them know what you think of this bill.
Yes you can, You just have to get off the couch to do it.
So, Pull that little flat brim hat down over your ears so you don't get cold and get to hikin.

How much do you pay for filming permits?
He doesn’t need any need filming permits as his page isn’t monetized.

Also there was just a ruling that’s going to pretty much end filming permits on public lands. I believe the ruling was two to 3 weeks ago.

In Nevada we have a trail cam period they are allowed to be used. I believe it is 1 Aug that they have to be removed.

In Nevada we have a trail cam period they are allowed to be used. I believe it is 1 Aug that they have to be removed.
After experiencing it, how do you feel about it? Do you think it’s helped anything like age class or population etc.?

At the very least Utah should pass a law comparable to Nevada. Might just put a little more “hunting” in hunting!
I’d like to see them manage our wildlife like NDOW. Elk especially, put the majority of Bull tags in Nov/Dec. Let the elk rut with out getting hunted, that would help pt creep/ congestion with more tags available at a lower success rate. Eliminate the joke of a high powered scope muzz. Have a similar more structured Master Guide/Sub Guide program with more accountability. They do a great job with minimal habitat and numbers and offer a better product and a better hunting experience imo.

I just saw the link at the beginning of this thread.

Apocalyptic prepping. Bridget Fabel (Chessers GF) with change.org doing another. Interesting allies

Looks like you joined MM just to post this. Can we expect you to stick around?

Lots of time you can take still take pictures/video for YouTube videos even if it passes.

Another trail cam thread.....

34B52A98-2605-4A4C-81B4-E96F2568B726.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom