Kenetrek vs Scarpa

Geko42

Kenetrek vs Scarpa
I have had several pairs kenetreks over the yrs but thinking of going to scarpa...any thoughts

I'd pick Scarpa over Kenetrek. I'd also pick Crispi over Scarpa. I've been wearing several different pairs of Crispis all fall and winter in snow and wet grass with 0 wet feet.

I’ve had several pairs of Scarpas and they are well made, but do seem a little bit on the narrow side. If you have wide feet, you might be better served elsewhere. In my opinion, Lowa makes the finest boots around since Vasque stopped making their boots in Italy about 20 years ago.

I really like the Scarpa boots. I have not worn Kenetreks, but I swhiched from Lowas to Scarpas

I'd pick Scarpa over Kenetrek. I'd also pick Crispi over Scarpa. I've been wearing several different pairs of Crispis all fall and winter in snow and wet grass with 0 wet feet.
I let my feet pick the boot. mtmuley

You are right that everyone’s feet are different. Lowa, crispi and others come in different widths which is nice!

I bought kennetreks a few years ago. I tried them 1 day on steep slopes and returned them. It felt like I was on stilts with the thick soles and I stumbled all over the rocks. It would also be next to impossible to stalk quietly with the stiff thick soles Maybe kennetreks have other models but that’s my thought on the one I tried.

I am on my 4th pair of kenetreks and looking for new boots this yr. Always stuck with kenetrek because they don't hurt my feet. Just looking to try something different. I definately don't like waxing them every couple trips

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom