Kennetrek size 15 mountain extreme Uninsulated

Butts

Sorry, posting this here for more exposure. Not a standard size....Minimal wear. Just don’t like my feet.
200$ to anyone who wants them. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Me too....My track gets confused with Bigfoot's. Great boot, very fair price and right size for me, but I like a little lighter boot. If I had a sheep tag waiting for me in the near future, I'd take you up on them. But I don't! :(

Hey Butts,
I also wear a size 15. What is it you don't like? I've tried Kennetrek on and they seem tight around the heal and my mid foot. I've always wanted a pair, but wasn't sure they would break in enough that I would like them. If you are SLC, maybe we can meet up and I can try your pair. If they fit, I'd take them.

Three dudes here with size 15's? Crazy.

They are very tight around mid-foot are for me. Went on a hike with them on Friday for one last chance....

I’m located in the Tremonton area. Phone number is 435-230-2483. Text is best.

Knew there had to be a couple guys on here!!

I have a size 15, I would guess I've probably coached 7 or 8 kids through the years that had a 15 or bigger foot it doesn't seem that big to me. I did have a basketball player a few years ago who wore a 19 that was a big shoe.

They are very tight around mid-foot are for me. Went on a hike with them on Friday for one last chance....

I’m located in the Tremonton area. Phone number is 435-230-2483. Text is best.

Knew there had to be a couple guys on here!!

Sorry for Fstop!!!

I wear a 16. I love Kenetreks but everyone has different shaped feet. People have this idea that there aren't any people that big because you don't find them in box stores. There are actually quite a few guys that wear bigger sizes, unfortunately there are limited options for gear.

I wear a 16. I love Kenetreks but everyone has different shaped feet. People have this idea that there aren't any people that big because you don't find them in box stores. There are actually quite a few guys that wear bigger sizes, unfortunately there are limited options for gear.

Amen!! It’s a challenge for sure and lefty to boot...my NIKE size is 16. Maybe, that’s my problem IDK..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom