Kevorkian out of prison

G

GrandpaNasty

Good to see ol jack get out of prison, I believe in the whole prinicipal of assisted suicide. what are your thoughts? I hope in a few years I have someone to drag me out to the end of the pasture and put me out of my misery

Im for it also, if someone is in that bad of shape and wants to pay somebody to take their life, more power to ya.

Here in Oregon we've passed the law three times and the feds fought us over it all the way to the supreme court. forcing someone to suffer until they die just to satisfy your religious convictions is inexcusable. my friends father inlaw dying of cancer used the law a few years ago, it saved him and his family who knows how much pain.

Slight correction, if it was fought at the supreme court would that not make it a constitutional issue not a religeous issue?

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Correct, the supreme court kept religion out of it that's why it's legal today. you should have been here for all the protest and preaching when the debate was going on and you'ld get what I ment.

Next step......the government deciding who should live or not.....I'm sure based on some kind of birth defect/disease. Or worse yet, some family member like dude saying his brother shouldn't live any more because he thinks he's retarded, a psycho christian, or some other BS and let's just "assist" him with it.
I know you will say....no...they want this. The question is, where will it stop. You cannot stop a train tumbling down a mountain side. That's what this will end up being.
If someone wants to whack themselves, well.....whatever. But to allow someone to take the chicken pucky way out and have someone do it for them? NO WAY. You wanna do it, grow the balls needed.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

We voted it in three times and the supreme court upheld it. it's the will of the people and it's constitutional, if you don't like it that's tough. if you read the steps it takes to get it done there's no chance anyone will ever be assisted against their will. with this supreme court ruling it will open the door to more states making this option possible. Archer would you rather have family members sneak a .357 into the hospital? just how are they supposed to do it themselves if they're not at home? or maybe they'ld just rather take a more suttle way out.

When my dad died of lung cancer 11 years ago he actually asked me several times to bring him a pistol, he was a 70 year old cowboy and this wasn't how he wanted to go out. I couldn't bring myself to do it so I asked the doctor to take the limits off his morphine button, he couldn't take the pain any longer and he wanted to try to overdose. the doctor wouldn't do it so he suffered for 3 weeks before he died. I actually thought of bringing him a gun and until you've been there I don't think you know what it's like to have that asked of you, or find the words to deny their last request. sometimes I still feel guilty I didn't do as he asked. if he had known what the last weeks of his life would be like I can promise you he would have taken matters into his own hands and wouldn't have died in the hospital. if the law we have now had been in effect at that time he would have used it there's no doubt. get real , it's that person's decision and none of your business.

THERE USED TO BE AN MM'ER BY THE NAME OF DR_DEATH!!!

I WONDER IF HE'LL START POSTING AGAIN???

THE ONLY bobcat REMEMBERING KAVORKIAN SAYING WHEN HE GETS OUT OF JAIL HE WAS GOING BACK TO WORK,I GUESS WE'LL SEE!!!

One of my good hunting buddies got Melanoma (skin cancer) and died about four years ago. After only one month from being diagnosed they sent him home to die. What he went through those last two weeks I would not wish on my worst enemy. There are worse things than dying. Let's just say he went out the way he wanted.

Eel

Generally, if a person is terminal with no hope & has a DNR-living will document, the medical community will provide whatever medication is necassary to keep the patient comfortable until they pass. I've seen it twice in the last year. Personal opinion.... we don't need creeps like Kavorkian making life & death decisions for our loved ones.

RUS

BUT RUS!!!

HAVEN'T YOU EVER WANTED TO PULL THE PLUG ON SOMEBODY???

BESIDES ME RUS???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-07 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]No, the people I've lost have left a big hole. I cherrish every second spent with them, good and bad. None died pleasent deaths but none wanted to die. Kavorkian just gives me the creeps. Would you really want him to minister to someone you cared about??

I would never pull the plug on you or anyone else "duckcallbess"

<smile>

RUS

Yeah, I like um, just can't make em work. Everytime I try it it just makes this moaning noise.

QUACK - QUACK

RUS

> We voted it in three
>times and the supreme court
>upheld it. it's the will
>of the people and it's
>constitutional, if you don't like
>it that's tough. if you
>read the steps it takes
>to get it done there's
>no chance anyone will ever
>be assisted against their will.
>with this supreme court ruling
>it will open the door
>to more states making this
>option possible. Archer would you
>rather have family members sneak
>a .357 into the hospital?
>just how are they supposed
>to do it themselves if
>they're not at home? or
>maybe they'ld just rather take
>a more suttle way out.
>
>
> When my dad died of
>lung cancer 11 years ago
>he actually asked me several
>times to bring him a
>pistol, he was a 70
>year old cowboy and this
>wasn't how he wanted to
>go out. I couldn't bring
>myself to do it so
>I asked the doctor to
>take the limits off his
>morphine button, he couldn't take
>the pain any longer and
>he wanted to try to
>overdose. the doctor wouldn't do
>it so he suffered for
>3 weeks before he died.
>I actually thought of bringing
>him a gun and until
>you've been there I don't
>think you know what it's
>like to have that asked
>of you, or find the
>words to deny their last
>request. sometimes I still feel
>guilty I didn't do as
>he asked. if he had
>known what the last weeks
>of his life would be
>like I can promise you
>he would have taken matters
>into his own hands and
>wouldn't have died in the
>hospital. if the law we
>have now had been in
>effect at that time he
>would have used it there's
>no doubt. get real ,
>it's that person's decision and
>none of your business.

Several states have voted to cut off all aid, everything including emergency medical treatment too all illegals. According to libs, that is wrong and the 9th circuit has shot it down several times. So, if it's the will of the people, like you say suicide is in Or, should it be enforced or not?

The act of assisted suicide is not a problem, for me. The fact that some one is being paid for it, leads to problems of conflict of interest. What's next, door to door death salesmen?

Knock Knock...."You don't look so well sir, you want to me off you for the low one time payment of $1,000?" We are also having a sale on abortion, this week only. Get your first fetal extraction for $500 and get two more in the next year for free. You'll be free to f*** your brains out, with no extra cost."

>Generally, if a person is terminal
>with no hope & has
>a DNR-living will document, the
>medical community will provide whatever
>medication is necassary to keep
>the patient comfortable until they
>pass. I've seen it twice
>in the last year. Personal
>opinion.... we don't need creeps
>like Kavorkian making life &
>death decisions for our loved
>ones.
>
>RUS

Thank you.

Andwe don't need creeps like abortion Dr's making life and death choices for babies either.

Makes you appreciate the constitution all the more doesn't it? it's let us keep the right to bear arms, a woman's right to choose and now the right to end your suffering in hopeless situations. holding self righteous do gooders at bay is just one of the things that makes this the greatest country on earth.

" Here in Oregon " Is that where you are from? Explains a lot.

Why is it you lefties are in such a hurry to take the life of those who are ill or unborn? I just do not see the humanity in such actions. You simply cheapen the sanctity of life by commiting these acts.

On another note there Dude you mentioned Supreme Court and Constitutoionality of killing ill people? That is merely the OPINION of leftist judges. With the tide turning on the courts from leftist to conservative you libs up in Oregon may be in for a suprise.

I'f I were from Texas I wouldn't slam anyone for where they're from, munch a moon pie and relax 202.

The supreme court is not quick to change the decision of a past bench but you're right it could happen, don't assume the next president or two will be one likely to stack the deck in your favor though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom