Kid Success Pictures

H

HEEFMAN

It's great seeing the trophy-sized animals on this forum. However, I'd like to see a thread with pictures of our young kids and their first big game animals. A child will always remember his or her first harvest, regardless of it being a doe or dink. That's what it's all about. Here are a couple of photos of my 7th and 9th grader daughters and two mule deer. Anyone else want to share?

420a64bf44b91fd0.jpg

420a656545afc97a.jpg

Thanks for the great photos, folks. We need to keep these kids involved in hunting activities. They are the future. Let's see some more.

My little bro's first buck.(2001) I was his "guide"
scan0002.jpg

He's going on an LDS mission this fall, so I'll take him on the archery before he goes. Helping him tag this dink was as fun as taking a good buck myself, well almost...

this is a pic of my sons first deer he got it in dec in ohio and hes 12

420aa1552c105a0e.jpg

Heres my son when he was 13 and his first trip out of state (Wyoming)1ST Deer Muley

fa96e0ef.jpg

This was on his eve of his 14th B-Day (Calif)1st Blacky

PICT2317.jpg

PICT2302.jpg

Its cool to see lots of young guys and girls hunting! Great pics, not to long ago myself when I shot my first Muley.

Michael

These pics are awesome! I have just recently taken a hunters ed class with my son and I hope to post a pic with his first deer/elk this year! There's no better way to bond with your kids in my opinion.

here's a couple....

my then, 11 year old daughter with her first bear....

hattiebear.jpg

couple years later, with her first 4-point...

hattiedeer.jpg

congarts to all of these kids i have three not old enough yet. but i hope they take to it and make me as proud as all the dads or moms taking these great pictures

I've posted these pix here before thru the years. It just goes to show how time flys.

My two boys before they were old enough to hunt.
File0005.jpg

My youngest(Gabriel) first deer
Gabrielsfirstdeerhunt018.jpg

My oldest(Tito)first deer
titosfirstbuck2002.jpg

Tito's second buck
titos2003buck2.jpg

Gabriels first rabbit
Gabesrabbit.jpg

Gabriels first dove.
Gabesfirstdove0031.jpg

www.gilawildernesshunting.com