KIDS ARE WATCHING US!!!!

C

Coach Hunt

Howdy,

My students are back in school now. That means that they are regularly looking up this site and this forum in particular. I want folks to remember this when they want to "vent" their feelings, etc. We have kids watching us now! Thanks for the help and have great seasons!!!

On a personal note, howdy Keith. Haven't heard from Steve and Melissa. They were super busy with the new business last May. Ruthie is fine (as always) but my coaching duties have tripled. Adios.

Coach

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-04 AT 03:12PM (MST)[p]Howdy,

We'll see what my coaching schedule will allow.

Step up and say hello to the following kids:
Carlos, Jaden, Dossey, Olivia, Damian, Jessica, Brandi, Shelbi, and Chris. They have read this forum today and are wishing the best to our young friend, Nate's son, in the hospital. Nate, let us know how that boy is. You all are in our prayers.

Best to you too Kingfish.

The rest of you folks step up and say Howdy to these kids also!!!

Coach

Hello Coach's kids! Welcome to a great hunting website. You can learn much from many here who have lots of experience, especially Coach! Kick back,relax and surf the various forums. Enjoy and do not be shy about making comments yourself. Jim

Suckers! I don't go back until the first! lol JK!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Coach,

Has your friend seen that big deer at the end of the pavement again this year?

Drum

Howdy Drummond,

Hey pardner, give me a call. Evidently that buck has a partner this year!!!! I have an idea how to get to him.

Coach

How big are they this year Coach? I cant wait to hear the details, I have a new phone and I have not transfered all of my numbers over, please pm me the best way to reach you. Talk at you soon...

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom