Kids need a good azz whoopin

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-14 AT 00:15AM (MST)[p]http://m.ksl.com/index/story/sid/28758760

So in the comments some wack job thinks that spanking your kid is next to murder but water boarding them into submission is ok.

Her comment
Wow, what a divisive issue. I had the snot beaten out of me (whippings/spankings) a number of times as a child, even into my teens, and I remember every one of them. My dad used his large fleshy hand or size 13 foot while my mother used objects so as not to hurt her own hand. It did nothing but cause me to fear my parents. It may have had the short-term effect of letting me know that I had done wrong, but the long-term effects were resentment and disrespect. How hypocritical it is to use cruelty to teach a child to do what is right.

This is not to say that punishment should be outlawed. I can tell you that taking a misbehaving child into the bathroom, and sticking him clothes and all, into a freezing cold shower and holding him there for 30 seconds, does wonders for modifying behavior. There's plenty of screaming and lots of thrashing, and a good amount of mopping up to do afterward, but subsequent misbehavior abruptly stops when the mention of a cold shower is made. A cold shower (or cold swirly under the tub faucet) is extremely unpleasant, but it causes no harm and it lets the youngling know that you're not full of empty threats that he knows you will not carry out. Of course, this only works as long as you can physically dominate the child, but by the time he is big enough to effectively resist, he's big enough to understand more mature forms of teaching methods. Like embarrassment/humiliation...

Ransom's parents made him take cold showers at Penn St and he turned into an Alabama fan. Clearly this lady doesn't have a f'n clue what that chit'll do to a kid!!

~Z~

A lot of the time now days,the Parents need their Assess kicked too!

I can't wait for the next couple of Generations!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This person is an idiot! What does she think spanking is?

"works as long as you can physically dominate the child,"

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom