Kids with Utah luck, I will take it!

sshuntn

In 2015 my son drew an early Utah limited entry bull elk tag. I rolled the dice on a moderate unit with big bull potential and he took a nice 320 class 6?7. It was a great hunt.
I stuck with a similar plan for my daughter and in 2018 she drew another moderate unit with great bull potential. We hunted hard and with the help of some great friends she took a nice 325 class 6x6.
Both of these hunts lit a fire in my kids and gave them a love for the hunt.
I turned to mule deer for them this year, threw in on a moderate unit with great buck potential and last night I was staring at a credit card charge for one of them.
I am not sure if, or when my kids luck runs out but I will take every bit I can get.
The last few years have been filled with great memories chasing some fine Utah animals.
I hope every dad gets the opportunity to hunt with their kids each year. Whether it's a trophy, general season or antlerless just get them out there!
A couple of years ago my guides helped my client take this buck off the unit I await results on. I can only hope we find a solid buck and make a few more memories! Good luck to all in the Utah drawing! I wish you the best, Get some! SS

www.shanescottoutfitting.com

919232017deer20.jpg

>Lets see the kids photos.

Shane are you going to post up some photos? I will post one. Shane's daughters 2018 bull.
9660354ef0af28bfa413fb18cc9340856b644.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom