Kids

bullskin

Very Active Member
Raising kids is the best thing ever. Their perspective on life never ceases to make me laugh. Every parent must have some stories about the funniest or silliest thing their kids have said or done. One of my favorites happened as I was passing a horse trailer on the highway. The animal was peering out from between the bars on the window, and I heard my daughter (age three or four) remark from the back seat, "I wonder what he did."

What are your best kid's stories?

No kids of my own, but a nephew that’s in the process of potty training. He’s into dinosaurs and sharks so I bought him so dinosaur and shark big boy underwear that he likes to wear. He’s managed to figure out that he’s not supposed to relieve himself in his pants anymore, but he hasn’t gotten around to the whole idea of using the toilet yet. Wherever he’s at when the urge hits is where he’s going to go. Whether it be in the kitchen, living room, etc. He’s starting to get a little better, but still has a way to go. We’ve learned that an accident on the floor might be from him or the dog.

When my oldest son was about five in the 1960s, we were watching a Dumbo the Flying Elephant movie on TV. At one point I said to him, "Wow, he's humongous." His reply was, "He's really big too."

On a fishing trip to Big lake, we were using worms for bait. My daughter says, "Daddy, how come worms don't have eyes?" I told her that they are born that way. So she says, "Well how can they get away from the fish if they can't see them coming?"

Last edited:
We adopted a kid when he was 4. During the time he was in foster care, and still under some degree of control by the CA system, we took him hunting. I taught him why you pee down hill.

Then he looks at me and says "dad, I sure do have a big fat wiener, dont I?"

My daughter was about 3 and we were going camping. About an hour into the drive, she pipes up and says “mommy, the trailer is following us”.

We went back to the Dakota's when my daughter was 3 as we down the road at night to my sister place she leans over as says Grandpa it sure is dark out here. Nearest farm with a yard light was still 7 miles away

Of my 4 brother the youngest has got to be the most funny. We found him ( he was about 3 or 4 at the time, he’s 6 now) walking down the banister on the stairs saying “don’t try this at home kids”. The same brother a few weeks later was yelling in the bathroom that he needed help (just wanted someone to come back there and watch) and my mom and other brother walks in to see him standing on the toilet seat and he says “now for the grand finale” and goes #2 standing up above the toilet on the seat. It was pretty dang funny

I have a neighbor that was taking a bath when her three year old walked in on her. The toddler cocked his head and said mommy, I don't like that penis. The mom realized it's time for privacy in the bathroom. She also explained that girls don't have a penis. Later the todler told his sibling that mom doesn't have a penis. she just has some "brown crumbles" I about died whe I heard this story.

When my son was about three I was babysitting as the wife had went over to her mothers. He and I were watching Bambi as he was already into deer hunting and when it came to the part where the mother is killed by hunters, most kids cry but my son leans over and says I'll bet she is in someone's freezer now and then looks at me with his hands up in the air. ( The Italian came out early in him)
I just cracked up....

When my son was about three I was babysitting as the wife had went over to her mothers. He and I were watching Bambi as he was already into deer hunting and when it came to the part where the mother is killed by hunters, most kids cry but my son leans over and says I'll bet she is in someone's freezer now and then looks at me with his hands up in the air. ( The Italian came out early in him)
I just cracked up....
Not the reaction Disney was hoping to manipulate out of him.

7-8 years ago my son was with his in-laws for their family reunion at Moon Lake. When they saw a herd of deer, and after a bunch of ohs and ahs and so prettys, my grandson said “if papa was here with his gun he could shoot that buck”.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom