Kill shot on Utah bull bison

Sherlock

I finally posted a couple movies of my bison hunt. They can be found on my channel “Allred Provisions” at Rumble.com. There are a couple short clips available, but the full movie is at:

rumble.com

Bison Hunt, Utah Book Cliffs-Full Movie Version

Drew a lucky random tag for wild bison in the Book Cliffs of Utah, Wild Horse Bench area. DIY and public land. A bit tougher hunt than expected. See other movies and previews on our Rumble channel “Al
rumble.com
rumble.com

Just beware...I’ve got several other videos posted of my kids killing small bucks. Both hunters and antis will be offended

Epic hunt and film! I Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it - and congratulations on your bison!

Horniac

Great video. I had the tag also that same year and I think you are the only tag holder that I never got to meet. I killed the 2nd to last day just 600 yards from where you killed yours. I am curious as to what day you finally killed your bull, I believe it was just a few days before I installed a bridge over that rough spot on the wrinkles road, one that was big enough to fit my ranger. If you search in the sheep and moose forum you will find my story. Thanks for sharing your story.

Hey 257W, great to hear from you. Wish we would’ve met. Pretty sure I got my bull on January 14th. Was it you folks that installed that initial bridge we took our 4-wheelers over? The bridge wasn’t there on our first trip, and then was built sometime between our next trip out there. It sure was awesome to find it there. We were just going to hike in, which would’ve been a much longer day. After harvesting the bull, I do recall seeing a pick up truck full of lumber drive by our camper, probably you guys going to make the bigger bridge.

It worked now, thanks for sharing and congratulations. That bison soaked up the shots. How many grains?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom