Kill switch in cars?

Im more concerned with hackers and the chance that the system will fail on it's own with possible dangerous consequences when driving.

Might as well install a microchip in all of us....

“passively monitor the performance of a driver of a motor vehicle to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired.” In other words, Big Brother will constantly be monitoring how you drive. If you do something the system has been programmed to recognize as driver impairment, your car could just shut off,......."

Even if women drivers don't drink, they are in soooo much trouble. Stranded women everywhere.

What’s the name of that horror movie from the 80’s where the cars all go nuts and start chasing down people?

My buddy and I bounce from guardrail to rumble strips while looking for coyotes (and drive the speed at which Eel does). We are obviously impaired!!!:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like it would shut off and strand us most weekends during the winter!

I'm sure the gestapo will have a device to use which can shut off the car of perceived offenders.

Thought that is what On Star was for. Friend having problems with a new vehicle’s battery constantly going dead said the dealer thinks it might be the On Star. I told him to have the dealer remove it. He said the dealer said they could no, and that you can not order a vehicle without it. ??

Im more concerned with hackers and the chance that the system will fail on it's own with possible dangerous consequences when driving.

Might as well install a microchip in all of us....

I’m more afraid of your ex employer than I am of any hacker....

Thought that is what On Star was for. Friend having problems with a new vehicle’s battery constantly going dead said the dealer thinks it might be the On Star. I told him to have the dealer remove it. He said the dealer said they could no, and that you can not order a vehicle without it. ??
His dealer lied

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom