Kings Blowout Sale in Ephraim!

DBLung

Here we go agian! Kings is having another blowout sale down in Sanpete. Friday, Saturday, Monday. At the new Mtn Man Outdoors Store in Ephraim. I was told same prices as last year.

I saw the Kings trailer out in front of the store, they were unloading their stuff I asked them and they told me. Blowout sale during the Mtn Man grand opening. They have crammed the store with boxes of camo.

Did anyone go today and see if it was on??

I am wanting to drive up in the morning but dont want to make the drive unless they are really doing the sale!

I called Kings and also the Mt Man Store, and they said that it is not to big of a deal. Pants for $20. Parka for $120. I live in Cedar City and they told me it wasnt worth my drive. Who knows though!

My wife went in today to pick up some t shirts and said that aside from their long sleeve button up shirts and their pants not much was discounted. You could get their new line of parkas for around 125-150.

I believe they are helping to get people in the doors for the grand opening.

For those in Sanpete county it looks as if we will finally have a good sporting good store in town so that is a definate plus.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom