Klamath Falls OR

H

Hardcore

Moving to Klamath Falls OR and just wanted to know what the hunting/shed hunting is like. Thanks.

they are pretty spread out there. I lived there for 6 months. Did find a few elk towards crater lake though.

Sooo...If you want better replies, you'll need to create your own post in a forum that is more relevant to what you are looking for. You replied to a 9 year old post in the Shed Hunting forum. You're not going to get many people responding when you are asking about elk hunting.

Go to the Oregon forum and post up your own thread about elk hunting in the Klamath Falls area and you'll have more interaction. Good luck!

There are some big deer in the running Y just outside of town. There is a lot of area that you can actually shed hunt without being in peoples yards.

First tip, we don't use unit numbers, we use the unit name.
This is something that I really love about Oregon’s system that is different than most other states. The nicknames for the units are way more interesting and feel easier for my mind to remember. I can picture the map and know where Whitehorse is or Ochoco or Applegate because it feels way more personal than a number. I have no idea what their unit number is, though they do all have a unit number as well.

So we have the advantage of being able to say “deer hunting in Ochoco is terrible” or “deer numbers are way down in the Fossil unit” or “why would anyone ever buy a deer tag for the Fort Rock unit” and we all understand. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom