Kotzebue Caribou Hunt

Dr_Hunter

I finally was able to put my Caribou hunt footage together and create a video. We used Golden Eagle Outfitters back in September of 2019. Not as many caribou as we hoped to see but was still an incredible trip. Enjoy the videos. It is a 2 part video. 3 if you watch the "Grizzly killing a caribou" video I made.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Pretty cool. Couple big bulls. Those bears were cool. I’ll have take a look a the bear killing video.
I had a Fox like that steal about half my buck one day. Great stuff man!!

littlebull209338

That is a very good video ! Brought back many similar memories. Your video of the bear chasing down the caribou really impressed me. I had never seen a bear run that far that fast. Excellent job. Hope you get to go back many times.....Think sheep ?

Dr_Hunter

That is a very good video ! Brought back many similar memories. Your video of the bear chasing down the caribou really impressed me. I had never seen a bear run that far that fast. Excellent job. Hope you get to go back many times.....Think sheep ?
Dall sheep is on my bucket list. That’s my dream hunt. I’ve just got too many expensive kids that I need to boot out of the house! Lol

littlebull209338

I hear ya on the expensive kids. I was fortunate enough to afford both But when I thought the kids were all educated and were on their way...they hit the BOOMERANG syndrome..and a couple came back for the second verse only even more expensive. If families are forever I am not sure I can afford it ! Ha

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
Real nice work John!
I did a Caribou hunt at about your age, and I eventually got to do Sheep as well. Keep the faith man!
I hope you liked that Caribou meat as much as you like antelope!
Well done.

brookhunter19

Great videos, thanks for taking the time to edit and share with us!

I am talking with Jared right now about booking him for a Caribou DIY hunt. Do you mind if I send you a PM?

Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom