Kowa TSN 883

Wyo_Roadhunter

I've been wanting the tsn 883 for a long time. Ever since I bought my highlanders I wanted one of their high end spotters just never could quite pull the trigger on one. When Cameralandny put the sale up on them I decided screw it I won't get it for that price ever again so I bought it. I'm definitely not disappointed at all! This thing is so clear even on 60x. I've looked through some swaros and I'd put this spotter up there with swaro. Without having them side by side I won't say the Kowa is better but it wouldn't surprise me. I know my highlanders are more clear than my 15x swaros. If your on the fence about buying one just do it haha! Thanks @gr8fuldoug for another easy optics purchase!

20220929_144232.jpg

They have top tier glass. I haven’t had a chance to do a side by side with a Swarovski but I have looked through them. I have always liked the Kowa optics and one thing if you do not have a heavy duty tripod and good ball head you need one. A standard off the shelf Walmart $30 tripod ain’t gonna cut it.

Only thing I do not like is the eye relief and cup. They are not bad but could be better. That said I eventually will grab a smaller objective Swarovski just for portability but if you can catch the Kowa on sale it’s definitely a good value for the money.

Cameraland call Doug, go with Liberty, BH photo, Creedmoor Sports they all usually have a sale about same time. Sometimes one beats the other with no tax or free shipping plus the sale price on both scope and eye piece. Doug usually hooks me up with good deals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom