Kuiu bino harness ?

RoughCountry

I know Kuiu has two sizes of the pro bino harness. I have a pair of Swarovski 12x50EL and was wondering if anyone has the same bino and the size LARGE not X LARGE Kuiu harness. I also know that in their ad it says the x large fits the 12’s and 15’s but if the large will handle the 12’s I’d rather get the smaller harness.

In my experience, Kuiu harness runs small. My 10×42s fit snug in the large. I've heard from others complain that their binos dont fit the large harness. I personally would order the XL for your 12x50s based on my experience with Kuiu. Hope this helps.

J

I have razors in 12x50. I can wedge them in the large but doesn’t fit well. I got an xl kuiu harness and that’s how I roll now. Get. XL.

Note the original Kuiu version and the Pro version are not sized the same. My Swaro EL 10X42 fit perfect in the original version size L. The same binos have about 1/2” inch wasted space in the Pro size L. They also stick out farther from the chest, which is not ideal for a bow hunter.

Thanks for the replies! I am really liking the Kuiu Pro harness in XL. Fit is great, it works. Only thing I did to it was put a stretch cord on it and a ring and clip so they can’t fall out because I didn’t really care for the two straps that come with it. I’ll be keeping this one.

5C737948-471A-4941-80D2-EA3DFE7B78C3.jpeg

2F0A1F64-1225-4E7E-9893-E1A92D559FF4.jpeg

I know Kuiu has two sizes of the pro bino harness. I have a pair of Swarovski 12x50EL and was wondering if anyone has the same bino and the size LARGE not X LARGE Kuiu harness. I also know that in their ad it says the x large fits the 12’s and 15’s but if the large will handle the 12’s I’d rather get the smaller harness.
Go with XL’s I have the same binos

IMO, the original Large kuiu harness is way too tight a fit for the 10x42 el range. But without the rangefinder "bumps" on the bottom, the plain el 10x42 would probably fit well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom