Land pendulum part 2

The left and that group which shall remain nameless, hate multiple use, and will get it all sold off before Mike Lee and his bunch ever could.

The left and that group which shall remain nameless, hate multiple use, and will get it all sold off before Mike Lee and his bunch ever could.

I've said for years the only reason the Dems are better on public land is they haven't figured a way to profit from selling it .

Again, not a team sports.

But your wrong on Lee. And BHA doesn't support selling.

If your gonna troll, do better, I expect more effort from you ?

It’s only a matter of time before it goes “back to” the tribes. Everything you see on the federal level is positioning for that.

And BHA doesn't support selling.

You didn't think they supported wind farms and solar fields on it either, yet here we are. They're in lock step with the left. The left is clearly headed in a direction that will require more of other people's money. If they get their way, they will sell it to tax it. The right proposes it and we can shut it down. The left will simply sell it without your say once they transform our country. It doest happen overnight, you give them a little bit at a time until they wake up to complete transformation. Chess, not checkers......

Ya grizz I know, I don't have an independent thought and I'm an anti vaxxer right wing conspiracy nut.......?

Here's a meme for ya little buddy.
216844089_10221180382998921_2926545299695067696_n.jpg

You didn't think they supported wind farms and solar fields on it either, yet here we are. They're in lock step with the left. The left is clearly headed in a direction that will require more of other people's money. If they get their way, they will sell it to tax it. The right proposes it and we can shut it down. The left will simply sell it without your say once they transform our country. It doest happen overnight, you give them a little bit at a time until they wake up to complete transformation. Chess, not checkers......

Ya grizz I know, I don't have an independent thought and I'm an anti vaxxer right wing conspiracy nut.......?

No. I knew they supported renewables. I didn't think they would sign on any bill supporting public land development. Them supporting "green" energy is no shock.

But, they also support conservation easement. Kinda blows holes in the rest of your theory

Your missing the point. You thought they were about protecting public lands in spite of several of us here telling you they were nothing more than an arm of the democrat party. 5 minutes after the left proposes selling "your public lands" to green energy development Ole Land swallows it balls deep. When the left proposes selling more of it to increase tax revenue he'll have those Rock Hudson shower shoes on so fast it'll make your head spin. Speaking of spin, I'll let you spin this one and give you the last word, I got a full day ahead....

"IF" that happened, they would be where Mike Lee was 4 years ago.

I'm still waiting for that balanced budget bill. Guess I'll wait until after the $1.2 trillion bill passed this week?

Oh, wait, Lee proposes selling off public to pay off debt, right? I missed that too I guess.

"IF" that happened, they would be where Mike Lee was 4 years ago.

I'm still waiting for that balanced budget bill. Guess I'll wait until after the $1.2 trillion bill passed this week?

Oh, wait, Lee proposes selling off public to pay off debt, right? I missed that too I guess.

Because when I grow up, I want to be just like grizz, nice dodge. The "team" you threw money at will slit your throat in the end, and you're good with that. Speaks volumes........

You spend a ton of time on BHA website. Why is that? Land steal a girl from you?

Please dear God don't tell me after the Trump years, you are suddenly against deficit spending.

If only the Mike Lee crowd had passed a balanced budget amendment when they had all 3 branches of government, huh?

You know all of the things BHA highlighted could have been done by Rob Bishop, sand Trump. None of which are very controversial. It's almost like they didn't give a chit.

Again. Team sports. Your jersey is always 100% right, other jersey 100% wrong.

Doesn't that get old? Especially for an outdoorsman?

I don't think Lands into girls.
[/QUOTE

I'm still not into strapping debt onto the unborn.

I'm just in no mood to listen to the spending hawks that just came out of hibernation. They did nothing. Trump did nothing to curb it.

Most Republicans are really democrats. NO democrats are really republicans. -Bongino

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom