Landowner Drawing

I'm waiting for the leftover list to be published so I can buy a cow tag and go coyote calling with it in my pocket...

Does anyone know when the landowner elk tag draw will be held?
Primary Management Zone (PMZ)

• PMZ authorizations, including incentives, will be mailed out between May 21 – 28.
  • We will publish the PMZ landowner list within 4-5 business days after the authorizations are mailed out (likely last week in May or first week in June). We will make and announcement on our website calendar with the exact time and date for the PMZ landowner list release as we get closer to the mailout.
  • We will update the unit-wide maps by July 31.

Special Management Zone (SPZ)

• We will mail out the SPZ authorizations in early June.
  • We will publish the SPZ landowner list within 4-5 business days after the authorizations are mailed out.

Secondary Management Zone (SMZ) authorizations
  • The SMZ ranch code renewal system is already running. Landowners can log in through the OLS using their CIN to obtain a new SMZ code for this year.
  • We’ll likely send out a reminder to the SMZ landowners sometime in June that they need to renew their SMZ ranch code and that the 2020 codes will no longer work.
  • The SMZ private land elk licenses will go on sale on July 1st.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom