landowner tag

elkin44

How do you go about getting a landowner tag? I think there are landowner tags unit wide not just for "private only" Never did this before,......in our group a we were planning on going with, we were planning on a 13 year old coming with, and we got tags and the boy did not. So we are hoping to find a land owner tag if possible. Can anyone help me on this? PM or email me. Thanks.

Those 2 give you a starting point. But just google Colorado landowner vouchers for more. There is no “list” of landowners that have vouchers. They have to advertise or by word of mouth

I think txhunter58 is correct in that there isn't any landowner list for Colorado vouchers. And if you Google it you will find some more web sites with "listings".

Colorado landowners have to draw for these tags and they get the results in June. So they may be starting to get results about now. That's why you don't see a lot of listings right now, they don't know for sure what they are going to have. But these are also preference point drawings so I think a lot of them will have an idea of what they expect to draw.

Not all seasons have a landowner tag available. The elk seasons have to be limited in all seasons for there to be elk vouchers. Don’t know what your looking for though.

Rich

They can’t find out on line. They have to call for results or wait for the packets to arrive in the mail.

Rich

They can’t find out on line. They have to call for results or wait for the packets to arrive in the mail.

Rich
And from the contacts I’ve had most don’t want to call they wait for them to show up. I talked to one today, he said he expects them in about a week for what it’s worth.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom