LANE FROST CHALLENGE 2021!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Once again!

The LANE FROST CHALLENGE Bull-riding in Vernal Utah Went down!

I'm Perty Sure this will Tip All of us Over that Attended!

I Seen about 10-12 Masks Total!

Coulda been More than I Seen!

The Percentage of Total Attendance that were 'WEARING' would be less than 1/10 of 1%!

No Cowboys 'WEARING'!

Damn Few BASINITES 'WEARING'!

A 15 year Old Cowboy Kade Madsen took the Money Home!

Keep Your Eyes on this Kid!

He'll Be PRO before long!

Our sale barn had an outbreak. If the people there had actually been tested I’m sure it would have been a superspreader event.

Lots of people ran around here toughing it out. Then a couple got taken to their backs. Not so much bravado around here since.

I’m not sure anyone would be surprised about the lack of masks in the basin. These are the same people that have a library void of books. It’s filled with old gossip magazines. The National Geographic’s even go unread in the basin. Book of the year in the basin was a scratch and sniff book. That poor book was scratched so hard a hole was worn in. The sad part was it wasn’t even a scratch and sniff book. It was a book of different types of glue used in woodworking.

When the basin starts conforming to the norms in society like showering, brushing teeth and using stink stick then we can expect them to respect health mandates.

Tell the guy in charged of the lane frost shrine that the pic they are using is actually the actor Luke Perry. It’s sad I’m probably the only one to notice. Not surprisingly since it’s the basin and they probably base all this off the movie.

WOW ss!

The PUSSSIES With Masks on in Alaska must be Tougher than Basinites Huh?

I’m not sure anyone would be surprised about the lack of masks in the basin. These are the same people that have a library void of books. It’s filled with old gossip magazines. The National Geographic’s even go unread in the basin. Book of the year in the basin was a scratch and sniff book. That poor book was scratched so hard a hole was worn in. The sad part was it wasn’t even a scratch and sniff book. It was a book of different types of glue used in woodworking.

When the basin starts conforming to the norms in society like showering, brushing teeth and using stink stick then we can expect them to respect health mandates.

Tell the guy in charged of the lane frost shrine that the pic they are using is actually the actor Luke Perry. It’s sad I’m probably the only one to notice. Not surprisingly since it’s the basin and they probably base all this off the movie.

I bet your mouth wouldn’t run like that in person...

SS! The definition of respectful in todays terms means no politics period! Everything else is fair game?

Them Basinites have thick skin!

Especially the Ole’ Cat!

C'mon, you guys need to keep up. Now that "things" have changed its time to reopen as quickly as possible!

80DA8149-0217-4846-86AB-173A8AE8A837.jpeg

That's the woman who said she needed to break the lockdown rules to get a haircut because it was important for her to look her best because she was an important politician. Good Lord. Although, I did hear she started a new fad. Now when a woman wants to look her best, she walks into the salon and asks for the "beetlejuice"

What are you some kind of tuff dude

C'mon, you guys need to keep up. Now that "things" have changed its time to reopen as quickly as possible!

Chicago probably has bigger issues than COVID!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom