LANE FROST CHALLENGE TRIBUTE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Any Of You ever make it to any of the Lane Frost Challenges?

We Went Last Night!

Gotta Support The Local Bull Rider that Lost His Life after a Successful Bull Ride in Cheyenne several years ago!

Turn this up Loud!

I was 12 years old and got to watch the first match of the Challenge of the Champions between Lane and Red Rock in Red Bluff, CA in April 1988. Red Rock bucked Lane off very handedly that day. I actually had a buddy send me a picture a while back of me getting Lane's autograph behind the bucking chutes that day. Lane was a great ambassador of rodeo and always took the time to interact with his fans.

The summer of 1989 my grandparents took me to Yellowstone Park for my 8th grade graduation and we heard the tragic news on the radio of Lane's death at Cheyenne. I still remember that sad day very vividly. The rodeo world lost one of it's all time favorites that day.?

I don't get it? 150 lb man intentionally gets on 2500 lb bull. 2500 lb bull kills 150 lb man. In what world is anything else expected?

I saw Aaron Watson in concert last weekend. He puts on a great show and seems like a stand up guy. He still plays that song at his show.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom