Laramie to Jackson

m1fan

Very Active Member
Currently visiting this great state and going to be on the way to Jackson from Laramie tomorrow.

Mapquest takes us one way while google maps takes us a different way. From a resident perspective or anyone who has done this drive what is the best way to go?

Thanks!

Been that route myself. I went to Rock Springs then went north to Pinedale and on to Jackson. Seems like the most direct route to me.

I would go just like Wyo said. It's good freeway to RS an then its a good road into Jackson from RS, although not freeway.

I plan to be in Wyoming tomorrow for the day.

Have a good one. BB

Now on the way home cross over to the Idaho/Wyoming border and take 89 back down As you drive thru Alpine you will see where hunted up the on top You will love the scenic it a great little Hwy, as you get into Ut you will come thru Logan canyon another nice place. Have Fun buddy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Doing college tours with my daughter. Leaving Jackson tomorrow and going to Missoula tomorrow for a few days. From there we hit Moscow, ID and will stay in Loa, UT to doing some scouting for my pronghorn hunt.

This is my first time in WY. Wonderful state!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom