Larry King Live & Defenders of Wildlife in Action Fund

S

Stryker

Shame on Ashley Judd, Rodger Schlickeisen and the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund for utilzing the news media as a avenue to spread their ?LIES? and deception about Governor Sarah Palin, and the Great State of Alaska.

And thanks to Larry King and CNN for following up with the State of Alaska and allowing them to respond to the predation control issue, surrounding the aerial killing of wolves, and counter the lies being expressed on the national news media.

Mrs. Judd clearly lied about this being a "sport" and a so called "hunting opportunity" that is afforded to the wealthy and non-resident sportsmen.

This Alaska predation control initiative is designed to be depicted as hunting nor is it designed as a sport. This is clearly a predation control initiative enacted by wildlife biologists who are entrusted with and responsible to oversee, manage and control the wildlife populations within the State of Alaska. Maybe Mrs. Judd should take a first hand look at the devestation being created to the caribou and moose populations in Alaska, as a result of the increasing wolf populations.

they need to televise a pack of wolves ripping the fawns apart a few times and they will loose a lot of public support they have in the population of the big cities.

RELH

I'm glad I can write it because I don't think I could say it, but RELH is right.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-09 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]>they need to televise a pack
>of wolves ripping the fawns
>apart a few times and
>they will loose a lot
>of public support they have
>in the population of the
>big cities.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

your right my thoughts exactly, so why don't some big money Governor tag buyer spend the money on a info-mercial and show our side.Hah...right!

where's the american hunter, elk foundation, mule deer foundation ect: it's taking a tole you wait an see!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-09 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]they need to televise a pack of wolves ripping the fawns apart a few times and they will loose a lot of public support they have in the population of the big cities.
RELH

I doubt it. It would be seen as "nature in all its raw beauty." Or be seen as a lie put on by the evil sport hunters.

Eel

>I'm glad I can write it
>because I don't think I
>could say it, but RELH
>is right.

LOL Dude you are wrong most of the time but you at least have a good sense of humor.

Ransom

Yea, that was a bit stupid of them. . . especially when she is very capable of sinking her own boat. . .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom