Last day Semi Live

nocwalker

Last day of season in NJ. Last hunt this year. Just got in stand 20 min ago. 3:40 pm. Had a strong snow squall and temps have dropped about 15* in last hour. Currently about 30*. Strong wind 20mph from the west

From the tree looking south

44BBCC8D-F903-4F39-9227-A494665EDD7D.jpeg

A little bit of the back story. I hunted this stand Thursday evening also. Saw 5. No shots

Thursday hunt was my first hunt since crushing 2 vertebrae in my back on Nov3rd. It’s good to be back in the stand.
I normally sit about 75 times a year. As you can image my hunting was way down. I only killed 6 this year , so I trying for lucky #7

I’m back!

It’s 5:09. The wind has picked back up. No sightings yet. I’m not expecting much with this wind. One of the other hunter is on a property across the street from me. And my hunting partner is an hour to the nw of me. We’re all getting the last hunt in

Sweet!!! Is it any deer or does only?
Does only for me. I have to take 2 anterless first before a buck and I have zero on this property. The six I killed early where off one property in pa. NJ law does allow a buck today

Update. 5:40 now. Fingers are cold. The sun is almost behind the trees to the west. Season is nearly over. No sightings yet. Wind is a howlin

Sorry for the delay. Had a group of 5 in field to the east, took about 10 minutes for one brave soul to head my way. Hung up about 35 yds out and realized none of the other were following. Here one of the mature does was on high alert out in the field. Game almost over

They kinda moved away and a few minutes later they’re heading back my way. The first deer made it to about 35 yds. They were real cautious. Soon a big strong gust of wind arrives and that sent them packing. Game over. I got down a few minutes early

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom