Last Day

ByeByeObamas

This is my friends first First Buck...last day of season. Awesome!

We were looking for a 3 pt!

20201014_133505.jpg

Congrats. That is one nice looking buck. Most anyone would be proud of that buck. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to say some thing here YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE
But congrats to you on this, your friends first buck
but the picture of him (SITTING ON THE BUCK IS NOT RESPECTFUL AT ALL) we as sportsmen should not LORD over the Quarry we pursue but be respectful of the majestic animals they are and the pursuit that we endure to have them in all there glory. I really don't like this and have told very close friends that have sent me a pic with their hunters or friends and family posed in this manner and told them that is not right and very disrespectful to the animal, what ever it may be. Or how much you spent.
(MY OPINION ONLY)

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP

but the picture of him (SITTING ON THE BUCK IS NOT RESPECTFUL AT ALL) we as sportsmen should not LORD over the Quarry we pursue but be respectful of the majestic animals they are and the pursuit that we endure to have them in all there glory. I really don't like this and have told very close friends that have sent me a pic with their hunters or friends and family posed in this manner and told them that is not right and very disrespectful to the animal, what ever it may be. Or how much you spent.
(MY OPINION ONLY)

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP
MEH.....

(MY OPINION ONLY)

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP
It doesn't bother me that he is sitting over a dead deer. All kinds of people have different opinions on ethics.----SS

Dang huge first buck! Congratulations to the hunter. How wide was he? I love boxy framed bucks, I think it’s better you didn’t shoot the three point.

(MY OPINION ONLY)

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP
This is true. In the modern era you need to hold the buck by the back of the head and underneath the jaw. Then tilt the head up and look longingly into the it’s dead eyes. Then, and only then have you captured the true meaning of what it means to be a deer hunter. It’s also beneficial to say the words hammering, epic, grind, stud, bro, solo, DIY, and backcountry in a sort of rhythmic chant.

I believe excitement as a young hunter and a first few bucks is what you see. Good on them.

I also believe as we become much more seasoned and a few animals under our belts we calm down and realize our accomplishments and respect the animals as they should be!!! A good mentor/teacher goes along ways also.

Congrats to the hunter and a great looking buck.

(MY OPINION ONLY)

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP
stfum

This is true. In the modern era you need to hold the buck by the back of the head and underneath the jaw. Then tilt the head up and look longingly into the it’s dead eyes. Then, and only then have you captured the true meaning of what it means to be a deer hunter. It’s also beneficial to say the words hammering, epic, grind, stud, bro, solo, DIY, and backcountry in a sort of rhythmic chant.

And for best pics always dress for success with a flatty on top of your head!!!

Congrats on a great first buck.I love to see new hunters have success.And I love the way you are sitting on the buck.Do not let these new age hunters tell you if you are being respectful to the animal.

Its always a joyous yet humbling event to walk up on a majestic critter that you have just harvested. I don't want that ever to change in my heart and in my life. Congrats on a beautiful buck, and by all means, once that solitude moment passes, pics sitting on its back are very appropriate imo.

She did very well and has a great trophy to remind her of the great memories. Hope she has the hunting bug and keeps hunting. Thanks for sharing

That is a sweet buck, nice job. I could not care less that she's sitting on the buck. Apparently it is not politically correct. Therefore, I would make sure that I sit on every animal I shoot when taking a picture. ???

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom