Last deer tags filled

Hntndux

Well, my youngest boy and I have filled our deer tags. It's been awhile since I've taken a deer in CA since my boys always get first shot or at least first decision on whether or not they want it. Most years we don't get enough opportunities to fill their tags and get me at the plate. This year was different, my wife and I are nearing retirement so we had some extra time to burn which meant I got to stay in the woods for a few more days on our trips. In addition to that, I got reunited with my first rifle after I finally convinced my oldest to give it back since he has his own now. We hit the woods and filled our tags! I took pretty much the first legal bucks I saw and got a forky in both A zone and B zone. My son got a decent 4x3 in A zone and a very nice 4x4 in B zone. My wife was with me when I got my bucks which is a first for us so that was really nice. I think I'm going to need another freezer!

Now we wait until CO...
A deer.jpeg
B4 buck.jpeg
matt a zone.jpeg
Matt reynolds.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom