Last push for Raffle, will draw on June 30.

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
The money raised from this raffle is going to management of predators in San Juan County Utah. If I dont know you personally, best way to apply is through my website not the Venmo option. Also this tag is transferable, up until we put a name on the voucher, so good way to win a prize and give it to someone, great gift.
Flyer for Raffle.jpg

Last edited:
Today is last day to purchase tickets. One ticket will get you a chance that could end up being best purchase you have ever made.
Thanks,

The money raised from this raffle is going to management of predators in San Juan County Utah. If I dont know you personally, best way to apply is through my website not the Venmo option. Also this tag is transferable, up until we put a name on the voucher, so good way to win a prize and give it to someone, great gift.
View attachment 8553
Winner 5 day hunt :Shawn Ivins
Bonus Winner: Shad Hulse

Thank you to all those that bought raffle tickets. The winner of 5 day guided hunt is Shawn Ivins. Bonus Lion hunt is Shad Hulse. Both great guys. Congrats to winners and again thanks for those who bought raffle tickets. I am working on a cow permit with a rifle for a youth on a CWMU. Keep checking out www.savingmuledeer.com for more hunt opportunities and other raffles.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom