Late Bull Tag Controlled Hunt 58 (Units 58, 59, 59A)

shelbys

Hey guys, my Dad drew this late elk tag (Nov 1 - 30) up in hunt 58 (Units 58, 59, 59A). I hunted deer and spike elk up in those hills alot 10-15 years ago so I know the area very well. Just never hunted elk in there in November. Any suggestions on where they will be or how much snow might be up in there? I'm thinking we may want snowmobiles to get up into some of the canyons.

If you have any experience up there or suggestions for us, I'd love to hear from you. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Shelby

See lots of elk in October up high near the Montana border, but I have never hunted it in November so not much help.
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

If you know the area well, you shouldn't have to hunt any where different. Unless we get unusual snow I doubt you'll need snowmobiles.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom