Late cache or Ogden muzzleloader deer

Dang big

Has anyone heard if any decent deer were taken during the November muzzleloader?
Thinking of putting in for one of these next year.

If you’re thinking the Oct 28-Nov 5th hunt, they are a bit too early for the rut. The Cache/Crawford Mtn. Hunt goes until Nov. 29th much better dates and a potential for a big Wyoming buck may migrate through.
Yes that’s the hint I am inquiring about, I am trying to decide if I can get just as big of deer on the cache or Ogden rather than try for Crawford point wise I think I have a better chance for one of the earlier hints

Here is my buck

786375E3-35FB-4BF5-8E9F-31CE1CB183BE.png

68941216-0C20-4C59-81DE-A34936D4E9A3.jpeg

40C8AEE1-48EC-4446-B8A4-B84D6F3843CF.jpeg

C0418B2D-DB6C-499C-9E2A-304707645006.jpeg

1350023B-3E69-426D-83E4-7F8F81E044AE.jpeg

What Grain Of Slug Sheered That Off?:D
He did something to get it off there! Maybe something with the drought? I heard of another buck on the Wasatch front that shed one yesterday. An archery hunter spooked him and he ran through the oak brush and the thing popped right off.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom