Late Chiwawa Deer

GilaJeff

Anyone out there draw the late Chiwawa deer tag? I am interested in how many points it took to draw. I appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks for the information.....I was just hoping to drum up some more conversation on this site. Washington seems to be pretty silent, and I check multiple state forums when I log into MonsterMuleys. I wish Washington sportsmen were more vocal on this site.

Not many Washington guys on here, most all migrated over to the other site, I sent you a pm a few weeks ago, check your messages.

Congratulations on drawing a sheep and elk tag! I keep forgetting I have an inbox. I will try to check it more frequently. I have drawn nothing this year except a deer tag in New Mexico.

I like the one-stop shopping of Monster Muleys, so I can check in on all the states I hunt, have hunted, or am applying in. I've been trying to get more sportsmen and sportswomen active on this site. Maybe in time. Of course I could actually draw some decent taqs, and produce some great results, and post pictures, maybe that would help!!! Until then, I guess I'll just keep checking in. Maybe I'll post a picture of a limit of perch, once Fish Lake freezes over.

If you want to hear from know it all seattle types that sit on computers and want to hear about how much they know about hunting from their one week of the year they hunt, then it is a great site. Now a days, a guy is a fool for sharing too much. Someone will have ill will of some kind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom