Late deer unit 27

Servehim

Very Active Member
Greetings, last year I had penciled in burning my deer points for the rut hunt, sadly they pulled that hunt out of the mix. Would anyone have a clue if it will be an option this year? Thanks MM faithful.

Sorry guys , late rifle December hunt

This one?

1042 Dec 11 - Dec 31, 2020 -- 27 Antlered mule deer 25

Until the 2022-20223 regs come out, it's hard to tell if it will be back. So far, this is all that is available from the proposed hunt guidelines:

"4. A limited amount of December mule deer harvest opportunity may be offered in no more than 10 mule deer units that have adequate populations with at least one offered in each Region; no more than 40 permits will be offered per unit except in units that have had an established December season structure. A limited amount of December white-tailed deer harvest opportunity will be offered in standard management white-tailed deer units; about 5% of all white-tailed deer permits in a standard management white-tailed deer unit will be offered in December."

Last edited:
Yes sir, those are the dates I was looking at last year. Decisions/ Decisions love application season. Thanks so much for your input and time to reply.

Yes sir, those are the dates I was looking at last year. Decisions/ Decisions love application season. Thanks so much for your input and time to reply.
They often kind of rotate units annually for specific hunts -- as in one year off, one year on. I'm guessing that might happen with this one. Deer apps still a ways down the road. ;)

Last edited:

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom