Late ELK 111-115 221-222

H

Hansolo

Looking for info on the hunt. My brother drew the area and hasn't been able to find much information. Thought I would drop a line here. I have read some posts that the area is not what it used to be. I would love to get a few ideas to scout to help him out. Obviously looking for a bruiser. Any x marks the spot bulls out there?!?! LMAO Just looking for a place to start. Any places to avoid?? What are realistic ideas of a shooter bull here? Would hate to pass on a 320 bull if that if that is max potential.

A friend of mine has this tag but the early season. We are heading out the 31st to scout for 3 days before the hunt starts on 11-4-08.
If I have any info when we get back on the 13th I will let you know.
If anyone knows of some good areas to start in let us know.
Thanks
Steve

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom